Imagine bringing in the New Year in the Motherland! #goals
Certified Africa provides a unique travel experience that connects black travelers to movers and shakers on the African Continent. It makes sense that while traveling the world, you also create valuable connections.
We want you to travel, enjoy the nightlife, have an exchange of culture, establish relationships, create memories and introduce you to business opportunities and entrepreneurs in Africa. Learn how your skills and business ideas can be resourceful on the continent.
It's time to travel the world, expand your global network, explore your roots, and create memories you won't forget. Enjoy the biggest and best parties that Accra has to offer and experience Afrochella!
Join Certified Africa for an epic experience that will connect you to influencers, entrepreneurs, artists and creatives making major money moves on the continent.
Want to schedule a time with the Certified Africa team to discuss this travel experience? Please schedule a time using this link: https://calendly.com/certifiedafrica/nye2020ghana
* Yellow Fever vaccination
* Updated Passport that will not expire within six months of the travel dates
* Ghana Visa
* Trip deposit is non - refundable.
* There will be a full refund if we cancel the trip due to COVID-19.
* Any cancellations will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of other monies paid plus the cost to wire refund in order to cover Certified Africa’s administrative costs.
* All monies paid within 90 days of departure date, 70% of payment is non-refundable.
* All monies paid within 60 days of departure date, 100% of payment is non-refundable.
* All balance will be due 30 days before trip date.
THE ITINERARY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF THE TRAVELER AT ANY TIME AND ALSO BASED ON FINAL CONFIRMED DATES OF CONCERTS.
PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE.
OUR SEAMSTRESS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
You can contact Certified Africa for any inquiry about the trip on +1 (727) 222 1637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Room will be shared with another participant of same sex, unless you are a couple. Roommate matching is available.
(Price is per person).
You will have your own room for the duration of the trip.
Today, you arrive to the motherland. You will be picked up by our team at the Airport the Certified Africa way.
Settle in, relax and enjoy the new environment.
Tonight we will have our special Welcome dinner with some Ghanaian invites and returnees.
We will dine, network and dance in preparation for the journey ahead.
Meals Provided: Dinner