Make your Instagram followers envious as you explore Bali on a customizable day trip to its most recognizable hotspots. All entrance fees are included, as well as an expert local tour guide, who will share gems about Balinese history and culture along the way. Your first stop is the Hindu Lempuyang Temple. Famous for its split gate, the Gates of Heaven, you’ll be able to take that very same photo you’ve seen so many times on Instagram. You’ll then be whisked to Tirta Gangga, a former royal palace famous for its holy (and incredibly photogenic) water features and gardens. Next up is Tukad Cepung, a cave containing an amazing natural waterfall, where you’ll even get to have a dip. After that is rural Ubud, home to many beautiful lush green rice fields. And last but not least, you’ll get to try out one of Bali’s famous jungle swings. The best thing about this day trip is that you choose the exact experience that you want—from private tours with hotel pickup and drone footage, to small-group tours where you can meet other adventurous travelers.See less
Not suitable for
Prepare for the activityMeeting point
• Look for a guide wearing 'Bali Experience' attire. There are two possible meeting points. • Meeting point 1: Please be ready in front of McDonald's Sanur at 6:30 AM (Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.109, Sanur)
• Meeting Point 2: Please be ready in front of Starbucks Monkey Forest, Ubud at 7:15 AM (Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud)
Important informationWhat to bring
Know before you go
• Come prepared to take a dip in the water, climb stairs, hike, walk along rocky paths and walk through small streams
• Please note that Lempuyang Temple may not allow photography at short notice due to ceremonial purposes. Photography will not be allowed at the Gates of Heaven at these times, but visitors are still welcome to visit the temple.
• For the drone option, a professional drone pilot will join and follow you on the tour. You will receive 3 - 4 minutes of high-quality, edited footage, sent to your email address 24 hours after the tour.
• For pickup options, the earlier you start the better in order to avoid road traffic and queues at the temple, especially in high season (Apr-Sept)
• Lunch will be in a local restaurant. The cost can be added as an add-on in the booking process if desired.
Experience beautiful water temples of Bali