Learn the Shipibo Wisdom directly from Don Miguel, a Shipibo Teacher that draws upon his ancestral linage of healers, "curanderos."
During the live online course, our Shipibo Teacher will introduce the students to the art of ancestral spiritual tradition and the Shipibo Tribespeople's cosmology.
The Shipibo people are deeply respected for their knowledge of the sacred plant medicines, ceremonies, and spiritual connection to the rainforest environment. They are a resilient tribe, and despite numerous attacks on their culture and traditions, they have retained their traditional knowledge and customs.
Under Don Miguel's guidance, you will explore how we can utilize sacred medicines like Ayahuasca, Noya Rao, Bobinsana, Chullachaqui, Aya Huma within a spiritual context.
You will learn who the true Onanya, the Shipibo's Shaman, what it takes to undergo a traditional Dieta, how to use the pipe and connect with Mapacho, and how to sing an Icaros.
It's a unique opportunity to acquire the essential foundation to work with Sacred Medicines under the Shipibo lineage from a Maestro with a high level of transparency and years of experience.
Friday 22th , Saturday 23th, Sunday 24th times:
a) CEST 8.30pm / EST 2.30pm / PST 11.30 am / AEDT 6.30 am
b) CEST 10pm / EST 4 pm / PST 1 pm / AEDT 8 am
The online events will be recorded for a life time access!
The course will evolve on a 3 hours class each day, fully translated from Spanish to English in real-time.
Each class will be broken into two sessions of 1.10 hours, each with a 20 minutes break.
We will reserve 10 minutes at the end of each session to Q&A.
Day 1a: Introduction to the Shipibo Shaman: Onanya
• After an introduction of the course and the teacher Don Miguel the group will learn who are the true Shipibo Shamans, Onanya, who were the mystical Murraya, and who are the Brujos, Sorcerers.
Day 1b: Storytelling: Ayahuasca and how to work with the Sacred Medicine in Ceremony
• Learn the legend behind Ayahuasca and how to navigate the experience in the ceremony. Don Miguel will share what it takes to lead a Ceremony with Ayahuasca, what is needed to bring healing, and how to protect the ceremonial space from energetical attacks.
Day 2a: Master Plant Dieta: learn the Shipibo Tradition of connecting to Plant Spirit
• Learn the essential component of Dieting a Plants and Teacher Trees. Don Miguel will teach the traditional way of connecting with the Master Plants' spirit and new ways. Don Miguel will explain the restrictions during and after a Master Plant dieta and why fasting is essential.
Day 2b: Cosmovision Shipibo, the myths behind Noya Rao, Bobinsana, Chullachaqui, and Aya Huma.
• Learn the legends of the most known Master Plant as well as their proprieties and how to use them in practice.
Day 3a: Working with the Pipe, Mapacho, and the Pipe's Dieta
• This will introduce how to work with Mapacho and the Spirit tobacco with a Pipe. How to use the Pipe to connect with the Master Plant spirit and learn to follow a dieta with the Pipe.
It may be the best time to ask Don Miguel to craft a Pipe for you with your favorite Teacher Tree.
Day 3b: Noya Rao Icaro's Class
• Don Miguel will also teach the group about the significance of the Noya Rao Icaro that you can use throughout a Mater Plant Dieta. This knowledge will be vital in helping you to access your highest potential and realize deep healing and transformation.