Flores is a world away from the bustle of Bali, yet it takes just 90 minutes to get here and it’s for people looking for a different sort of holiday.
Outside of Labuan Bajo, the gateway to Komodo National Park, you’ll be lucky to find much in the way of night-life. You will find deserted white-sand beaches though, as well as curious locals, surreal volcanic lakes and beautiful sunsets (news.com.au, 2016)
We start from Labuan Bajo Harbour, then we go to Bidadari Island, Kelor Island (snorkeling time), Gili Lawa Darat (the most beautiful island at Komodo islands region and a perfect spot to snorkle and trekking with great view), Kalong Rinca and off course Komodo Island. Besides komodo, in this Island we can also look at cattle, buffalo, monkeys, partridge, etc. After that, the tour continuous to the Pink Beach. This beach is the best place to snorkle. The coral reefs, fishes and the beach itself is really beautiful. This beach is called Pink Beach because of the sand of this Beach is Pink. The Pink sands derived from abrasion of coral reefs across the beach which look pinky.
Then we will proceed to Karang Makasar (Manta Ray Point) to see Manta Ray or various sea creatures across the Coral Reefs. Look for a glimps of wingtips breaking the surface, or the shadowy form of a manta gliding under the boat.
1. Car shuttles from airport/hotel to port (return)
2. Simple snorkeling gears and life jackets
3. rubber boats, speed boat and fishing equipments
4. Welcome Drink, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
5. coffee, tea and mineral water
6. tents, sleeping bags, towels
1. All cost, taxes, fees and airport charges unless other wise stated.
2. The cost of personal items
3. All other inclusions if not listed under "Included".
Before You Go
1. Passport must be valid for at least 6 months
2. When you arrive at Komodo Island, you should pay ranger's fee at Ranger's Office. Being accompanied by a ranger is a must to ensure your safety.
3. When Trekking at Komodo Island, please choose the short or medium trekking option which shall take approximately 1-2 hours. We don't advice you to take the long trekking option, otherwise you'll have a short amount of time at the next destination.
4. Itinerary still subject to change, based on Captain's decision due to weather and stream condition at the time. Also, we cannot guarantee that you will meet Manta at Manta Point.