TOUR: KIM x 3
LAUREN CAPUZZIMATI - ITALIANA - YB7780248
GIULIO CAPUZZIMATI - ITALIANO - YA4035000
KIM BEARTHSWORD - ITALIANA - YA6046616
12 May Quito - Baltra arrive 1:58pm
19 May San Cristobal - Guayaquil depart 1:24pm
*Flight number pending confirmation.
Discount: Yes Code: 15SMART
Premium hotels on all 3 islands
Horse Back riding to the Volcano
Lava Tunnels and Cabo Rosas in Isabela
PAYMENT: DEPOSIT PAID
TRAVELING TO GALAPAGOS WAS EXPENSIVE... WE CHANGED THAT!
The COMPLETE Galapagos 360 experience!
GALAPAGOS 360 TOUR "A" - BALTRA/SAN CRISTOBAL
If you are looking for an alternative to cruising the Galapagos and don't want to spend big money, our Galapagos Island Hopping tours are perfect for you!
Ideal for adventure loving travelers who want to experience it all, we've got the "Galapagos 360 Tour " that takes you to enjoy a complete tour around some of the best spots in Galapagos.
Visit Santa Cruz, North Seymour, Isabela, & San Cristobal Islands.
Enjoy Hiking to an active volcano with amazing views of the second largest oceanic crater in the world. Kayak to Tintoreras Islet and snorkel with Galapagos penguins, friendly sharks, marine turtles and Sea lions. Snorkel between a 145 meter high volcanic rock at "Kicker Rock" and then keep on snorkeling around San Cristobal Island. Visit the Giant Galapagos Tortoises on their natural Habitat. Snorkel with huge marine turtles and sea lions at "Concha de Perla", and bike to the Flamingo Lagoon, Humedales and the "Wall of Tears".
Relax with endemic marine iguanas at the world renowned "Tortuga Bay Beach" and experience life underwater searching for Hammerhead Sharks at one of the best diving spots on the world.
Be prepared to be amazed by breathtaking landscapes and unique wildlife, this is what makes the Galapagos Islands one of the most fascinating places in the world!
On this 8 Day Galapagos 360 Island Hopping tour, you will explore the Galapagos with outstanding service on a sustainable tour, for a great price!
For each Smart Traveler on this Adventure tour, we will plant trees at no additional cost for you!
1) Santa Cruz 2) North Seymour 3) Isabela 4) San Cristobal
We can accommodate to any flights. It is recommended to book an early arrival and a late departure flight to have extra time for more activities.
Inter-Island flights on a private small plane IS INCLUDED.
Young Spirit adventure loving travelers. Adrenaline pumping adventure people that crave a taste of everything without breaking the bank. Ideal tour for Smart travelers seeking a complete & unique experiences with a SMART minded budget.
- Walk inside petrified Lava Tunnels.
- See Giant Galapagos Tortoises on their natural habitat.
- Navigate on a premium yacht to the island of North Seymour, ideal for animal Lovers.
- Trekking tour to an active Volcano in Isabela Island with amazing views.
- Biking (self-guided tour) to Humedales, La Galapaguera Breeding center and "Wall of tears".
- Snorkel at "Concha de Perla" with huge Marine Turtles.
- Kayaking tour to Tintoreras Islet and do snorkel with the Penguins.
- Navigable tour to the amazing Kicker Rock, Sardine Bay and more in San Cristobal Island.
* Enjoy one of the best snorkeling spots at the incredible Lava Tunnels and Cabo Rosas in Isabela.
* Private horse-back riding tour to Sierra Negra Volcano.
* Sunset farewell dinner
- CLASSSIC GALAPAGOS TOURS! CLASSIC IS ALWAYS BETTER! Beautiful hand-picked Hotels with private rooms with A/C and private clean bathrooms with hot water. 24/7 filtered water, coffee and tea. Great location and service.
- Must do tours, everyday!
- Nature lovers with a twist of light adventure.
Kids accompanied by minimum one adult
Toddler under two years of age accompanied by one adult
FREE UPGRADES (HOTEL AND ACTIVITIES)
50% SINGLE SUPPLEMENT
OPR for your tour:
Flight arrives at 13h58. *Please reconfirm flight number*
Cesar will be waiting for you with a sign (T. KIM x 3) to take you to Itabacca Channel and cross to Santa Cruz Island.
(Lobito bus + Ferry included)
We will go to a private Ranch to see Giant Galapagos Tortoises and walk inside petrified lava tunnels (Entrance and Guide included).
Transfer to your hotel: HOTEL LA ISLA. Check in
7h00 pm: Special Dinner at "AL MAR" restaurant (Inside Galapagos Habitat hotel, formerly known as "Red Mangroove" Hotel)
After your arrival, we will pick you up at the airport in Baltra Island and cross to Itabaca Channel and then take you to Santa Cruz Island to your selected hotel at the beautiful town of Puerto Ayora. On the way we will make a short visit "Los Gemelos" volcanic formations and a private Ranch where we will see Giant Galapagos Tortoises on their natural habitat. We will also walk inside a petrified lava tunnel!
Enjoy a special welcome dinner in front of the sea at one of the best restaurants in town!
Accommodation at your your premium "La Isla" Hotel