Julie Starr and her crew are heading south this Spring to the crystal blue waters of Bocas del Toro, Panama for 6 nights / 7 days of relaxation and exploration in one of Central America's most sought after beach destinations!
Whether you are looking to relax on the beach with a drink in your hand, lay in a hammock with the and giant sea turtles, go horse back riding, snorkel around the coral reefs, or experience the local culture and vibrant nightlife of Bocas Town, this retreat truly has something for everybody!
Our trip begins in Panama City, where we will charter a plane to Bocas Del Toro. Upon arrival at our exclusive retreat center, you can expect 3 locally sourced meals a day from our private chef, daily Yoga and Barre classes, and all of the sunshine you can soak up!
Our retreat center features a 65 foot lap pool, secluded beach, and a working farm. We will have free reign of the entire property, which includes 3 beach houses, all with multiple bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens for your use. For more pictures of our beautiful retreat center, .
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your space at our retreat center and your seat on the chartered flight.
- 7 nights / 8 days of accommodations in Bocas del Toro
- Chartered flight (round trip) from Panama City to Bocas del Toro
- All airport related transfers IF you arrive and depart with the group
- Daily Yoga and Barre classes with Julie
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- All taxes + gratuities
- Flights from the United States to PTY (Panama City): we will let you know of recommended flights upon booking
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Optional Excursions such as Snorkeling, Kayaking, SUP, Zip Lining, Horseback Riding, and various wild life tours (available for booking at our retreat center)
- Massages (available for $75/hr on site)
You must have a valid passport to travel to Panama. Please make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond our trip end date.
There are no visa requirements for stays in Panama under 180 days in length.