Pack your bags we are going to Trelawny, Jamaica!
Jamaican Roots Travel Presents Paradise Noire Jamaica Escape hosted at Royalton White Sands. What is Paradise Noire - a curated, classy, sexy, and sophisticated fun-filled All-Inclusive Caribbean weekend experience just for you. We took care of the planning so you could enjoy the resort, food, beverages, excursions, private boat rides, transportation, tons of fun and it’s all included September 23-27, 2021. The crystal-clear waters laid back atmosphere and nightlife are as fine as the sand. Kick back at this beautiful resort. Is 2020 over yet because 2021 in Jamaica is waiting for you! Best of all it is always beach weather in this Tropical Paradise. Treat Yourself!! You Deserve This Trip!!! Secure your Spot NOW.
The resort is designed for both ultimate fun and endless relaxation. Private and secluded, yet close to several area attractions. Relax in your beautiful Luxury and Presidential Diamond Club accommodation and experience an Elevated Jamaican experience. Highly trained butlers are available to help fulfill your every request for some room categories.
Immerse yourself in the pleasures and privileges of Royalton's All-In-Luxury concept.
This exclusive All-In Luxury concept offers you a vacation that is a cut above. By masterfully blending the richness of the Jamaican culture with a luxury product, they provide outstanding service, and exceptional attention to detail. Friendly and dedicated staff, first-class dining venues, luxurious room amenities, unlimited food and drink, a splash pool, beautiful destination wedding packages, and fantastic all-inclusive services will enhance your luxury vacation experience.
Awaken and enrich your senses along the pristine shores at Royalton White Sands, where everything is designed to deliver a completely personalized vacation experience for you.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Three sparkling swimming pools,
- A state-of-the-art fitness facility in addition to Royalton Fit
- Diamond Club
- Exclusive Diamond Club™ beach area with waiter service
- Swim Out Suites Available
- Presidential Suites Available
- Hydrotherapy for 1 hour per day (based on availability)
- Exclusive Diamond Club™ Lounge access
- Nightly turndown service
- The Royal Spa pillow menu
- In Room Liquors
- Preferential reservations in à la carte restaurants
- Robes and slippers in room
- Discounts on spa treatments and beauty services
- Unlimited access to all our restaurants, eateries and bars
- Unlimited spirits, popular beers, and wines
- 24 hour Room Service
- Seven Themed Restaurants
- Main Dining Area
- Jerk Center
- Several Bars & Lounges
- Splash Water Park
- Non-Motorized Water Activities
- A wide array of Day Time and Night Time Activities
- On Property Night Club
- $ Motorized Water Sports
- $ World-class full-service Royal Spa
- Traveling to Jamaica requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon
- Refunds will not be provided for expired passports.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email and mail 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees should arrive in Jamaica on September 23, 2021 by 2 pm
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Jamaican Roots Travel of all email address changes.
- You MUST purchase your own flight to Jamaica before June 17, 2021, if you are unable to do so by this date please let us know in advance.
- Once you purchase your flight please email us JamaicanRootsTravel@gmail.com and provide Flight number, departure and arrival time so we can arrange Hotel Transfer.
- This resort is approximately 30 minutes from MBJ International Airport.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our .
- Initial Deposit is Non-Refundable
- All payments to Jamaican Roots Travel are non-refundable and non-transferrable after June 18th 2021 .
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your government-issued identification (passport). If your name has changed due to marriage and your passport was not please bring your marriage license.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- You must adhere to the payment option you chose to keep your reservations current.
- You may pay balance in full at anytime before August 17th, 2021.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after final payment date on your payment plan.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
Travel to Jamaica
Currently you are required to have a negative Antigen or PCR test taken with 10 days of travel to enter Jamaica even if you have taken the vaccine.
Re-Entry to USA
Royalton White Sands will be offering free On-Site Covid-19 Antigen Viral Test until December 31, 2021, for guests travelling by air from the United States to Jamaica.
Join us at our welcome desk, and let us know you have arrived safely to the Resort. We will have your Exclusive Jamaican Roots Travel Gift bag to get your Vacation off to a great start.