This 3-day course is a great chance for people to learn the basic techniques we use on the farm and will give you a taste for how do the different things we practice here. This will include an introduction to gardening, making garden beds and composting, introduction to earthen building with cob, cooking from the garden, and making some basic natural products like soap bar and deodorant, and an introduction to beekeeping. You'll see what you like and can take away for use in your home.
The workshop will cover:
• the overview of Permaculture principles
• How we design our garden
• how to make vegetables beds and compost
• How to plant trees
• Learn more about beekeeping (discover importance of bees in our ecosystem, learn about life in the hive, look for the queen, check honey and pollen, witness birth of a bee)
• How to make your own natural soap or shampoo bars
• Introduction to natural building
No gardening or building experience is necessary
Price is 4000 baht including:
-> 3 DAYS workshop
-> 3 vegan Fresh Farm lunches
-> One year membership
-> Farm Products
-> Transportation to and from the farm
More information and registration:
call Lyse's Phone: +66 801 935 930
Insta & FB: @paiseedlingsfoundation
The farm is situated in the middle of rice fields 5kms away from the center of Pai.
To get to the land, we will cross a beautiful small river and then walk up through rice fields to arrive at the farm.
Up there, it's a nice 360 degrees view on Pai mountains!