Awaken your heart and discover the power of love at one of California’s premier spiritual centers.
Inside all of us is an incredible potential for unconditional love and compassion, a potential with the power to transform our lives and the world.
Come join us for an unforgettable weekend retreat, where we will utilize a variety of embodied practices and psychological modalities to open and awaken the heart, tapping us directly into this unlimited potential for love.
The majestic Mt. Madonna spiritual center, nestled in the redwoods of the Santa Cruz Mountains, offers an expansive and visionary place to overcome the obstacles preventing us all from living a life of love. With endless hiking trails surrounded by towering redwoods, nourishing vegetarian meals, yoga and meditation halls. Mt. Madonna offers the perfect opportunity to disconnect from the world to reconnect with ourselves.
Vinyasa, yin and partner yoga will release the tension and blockages that prevent love and joy from flowing through us. Group discussions, lectures and exercises will help us break through our unique challenges in living a life of love, and come together as a community. Guided Thai massage will offer the opportunity to explore the practice of loving-kindness, acceptance and connection another person.
This will be weekend you do not want to miss. Give yourself the gift of love today.
* Two morning meditations and yoga classes, 1 yin yoga class
* Two delicious vegetarian meals and a snack per day: Friday Dinner, Saturday Brunch, afternoon snack and Dinner, Sunday Brunch, afternoon snack
* One partner yoga class and one guided Thai massage class
* Two Power of Love Sessions to awaken the heart and help you bring more love into your life
* Full access to Mt. Madonna Center: over 355 acres of open meadows and redwood forests, including hiking trails, volleyball, tennis, and basketball courts, a small lake for swimming, a hot tub, a gymnasium for volleyball and basketball, and massage and herbal steambath facilities.
Tenting platforms available, simply commute to the center or sleep in your camper/van.
4 person dorm room shared with other retreat guests.
Shared room, can share with a person of your choice or get paired up with someone else.
A room to yourself. May or may not have a private bathroom.
Arrive and settle in 4-5:30pm:
5:30pm-6:30 pm: Dinner (if you can't make it to dinner, food will be saved for you)
6:30-8:00 Opening Ceremony and Intention Setting
8:00-9:30pm: Yin yoga