PRIVATE TOURS EXPERTLY CURATED & CUSTOMIZED
There are tons of reasons why a private trip might be the best option for you. Perhaps you were interested in one of our group trips but that dates didn’t work for you or maybe you’re celebrating a special occasion. Whatever it may be, Heart of Travel is here to help by putting together a private trip that meets your specific needs and interests when it comes to dates, destinations, budgets, activities, types of accommodation and transportation and more. Our private trips are great for people looking to have an entirely personalized experience curated by one of our travel experts who will tailor the trip to your travel goals.
Private trips are particularly great options for people in the following situations:
HOW DO PRIVATE TRIPS WORK?
1. First, you’ll fill out and submit the brief questionnaire . It’s ok if you don’t have all of the answers, we can figure them out together on our first call. However, the more information you can provide us with in advance the faster we can narrow things down to meet your specific needs and interests.
2. After we’ve reviewed your questionnaire we will set up a time for our call. During this call, we will go over all of your answers, address any questions you have and chat openly to get a better understanding of your travel style and preferences.
3. Within 5 business days from our initial, we will reach out to you via email with a proposed itinerary and budget for your trip based on the details provided in your questionnaire and during our call. Upon reviewing our proposal you’re welcome to request any edits or changes which we are happy to discuss via email, Whatsapp or phone/video call.
4. We will get back to you with an updated itinerary and budget based on your feedback and we can continue making changes until we have all the details just right for you.
5. Once you’ve given us final approval on the itinerary and budget we will send you an invoice with the option to pay online or via check in the mail. Upon receiving your first installment we will finalize all of the reservations discussed.
6. Leading up to your trip we will be available to answer any and all questions that may come up. In the event you want to make small tweaks to the itinerary we are more than happy to do whenever possible. As we get closer to your departure date you will be provided with the following:
$500 non-refundable deposit for the creation of your itinerary.
Upon officially booking the trip with us, $250 will be credited towards the total price of the trip. Trip pricing will vary greatly depending on destination, number of people, type of accommodation and transportation requested, number of activities and meals included, etc. We are able to work with most budgets so just let us know your range and we will gladly accommodate you!