Our eco house is just 60 seconds from a quiet amazing beach. It provides a front row seat to a quiet , tranquil, not-too-crowded yet centrally located treasure of a beach.
DAILY SCHEDULE. We keep this retreat small and private with focus on Rejuvenation, Relaxation, Fun and Mindfulness. After breakfast we offer a 60 min Class , incorporating , pilates core strengthening ,yoga, breathwork and every day healthful tips and practices. Weather permitting some of these sessions will take place at the beach and literally in the ocean as well as at the Buddhist Mission - located down a lovely stroll along the beach. On some days there will be an additional group class in the early pm when activities don't take us elsewhere including a Hawaiian Hula class. Each participant recieves one Therapeutic Bodywork Session along with a personalized exercise prescription from a physical therapist/ massage therapist. In between you have time for optional activities on the island including snorkeling, hiking, underwater photography with a guide and attending a performance of Ulalena.
ACCOMMODATION and LOCATION
This eco-friendly, low/no voc paradise retreat is located within one minute walking distance from Baby Beach, a top choice for the locals of Maui. It’s popularity is derived from the fact that the water is almost always warm, calm, and suitable for swimming. It is also reef-protected water, which creates amazing snorkeling and child-friendly conditions. The home is in a private and quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to downtown Lahaina with its restaurants, galleries, ice cream shops, and myriad of stores. From the wharf in Lahaina, you can also catch the ferry to nearby Lanai or go for a whale watch on one of the many daily excursions. There is ample private, off-street parking for two vehicles. If you choose not to rent a car, there is a bus system that is very affordable and taxi services. For those of you who would like to meet the locals, Maui now has a network of Uber drivers who can get you to your destination and fill you in on some “must see” sights.
Organic food is available nearby at Choice Health Bar www.choicehealthbar.com You can use the kitchen to make your own food.
- 4 nights accommodation (price is based on shared rooms w/queen beds, so partner up with a good friend! )
- simple detox tools and instruction - your own dry brush for lymph massage - ingredients for an am detox cocktail
- Organic breakfast, organic tea /coffee, almond and coconut milk ,filtered water and ice
- daily classes - incorporating healthful tips and practices, pilates core strengthening ,yoga, breathwork and- Infra red sauna scheduled
- use of private pool
- 1 therapeutic bodywork session (90 minute) incorporating postural analysis and deep tissue structural integration -your therapist and teacher will share information to give you a personalized exercise recipe for change. Additional sessions available onsite a la carte-before bedtime bodywork anyone?
- transport form airport- uber and inexpensive Maui Bus or shuttle all great options
- lunch and dinner ( shopping trip to local farmers market provided for healthy shopping and shared fridge and cooking/ kitchen are provided for those that choose not to dine out together at Lahaina's excellent restaurants.
Before You Go
Know this retreat tries to create a Healthful experience- a break from our everyday toxins giving us all the biggest chance at rejuvenating our immune system.Therefore Hypoallergenic experience is a fragrance free environment so clothes must be pre- laundered in fragrance free detergent- no dryer sheets.Please bring body / beauty products using no fragrance or botanical essential oil only.There is no smoking on the property.Cel phone computer use will be available at limited specified times to help everyone truly unwind, engage with your own and each others beings and get away from emf bombardment. For these really addicted we will offer to take your phone away from you:) and give it back to check for emergencies- interesting experiment!