Quietly stroll along trails on the 355 acres of majestic forest, open meadows and gorgeous mountains, or swim in the pond and soak in the hot tub. Nourish your vessel with delicious organic, vegetarian meals, and nurture your soul with time in nature and space for quiet stillness.
Reset and revitalize with daily pranayama, meditation, and relax your body and calm your mind with yin and restorative yoga. Create community connections and share healing with partner yin and Thai yoga massage. Book optional private lessons with James or KristaLove, focusing on yin yoga massage, or optimal body alignment and stabilization.
- Daily Intuitive movement practices for mobility, chi & joint fluidity
- Daily yin & restorative yoga
- Partner yin & Thai yoga massage
- 2 organic, vegetarian meals and a snack each day, plus tea and fruit available 24/7
- Multiple accommodations options (tent, your vehicle, double rooms, single rooms)
- 4 days and 3 nights of rest and rejuvenation
- 355 beautiful acres to stroll and explore
- Free time for reflection, relaxation and quiet
- Hiking, swimming & spa available
- Group discussion on non-duality & Interbeing
- Opportunity for private alignment yoga or yin with Thai massage
- Check in is at 4 pm on Thursday.
- Check out is at 3:30 pm on Sunday.
- Join the RestRenewRetreat FB Group to coordinate carpooling to the venue. Connect with a friend and help us be more sustainable!:
- Be prepared to leave your cell phone OFF for the entirety of your stay, give yourself a digital detox! We can provide wake-up calls in the mornings.
- If possible, arrange your schedule so arrival back home on Sunday, October 1st is gentle and smooth. Perhaps schedule less the first few days of the week after returning to allow integration.
- San Jose (SJC) is the closest airport which is about a one-hour drive from the center (43 miles). San Francisco (SFO) and Oakland (OAK) are both about 1.5 hours away (74 miles).
- Any personal yoga props: mat, block, blanket, meditation cushion, strap, etc.
- A reusable water bottle ideally stainless steel (no glass by the pool): please no plastic water bottles.
- Any regular medications and toiletries.
- Clothing for all types of weather: rain coat, comfortable hiking shoes, sun hat, extra layers, comfy clothes for movement and yoga.
- Swimsuit, as the hot tub and pond require clothing.
- A tarp if you are camping in a tent, for the ground and in case of rain.
- Earplugs to ensure you sleep soundly.
- Spending money for the Ocean View Bookstore or the Āñjaneya's World Cafe (serves hot and cold drinks).
Please Do Not Bring:
- Outside food. All our meals are vegetarian prepared by the Center's chefs, fruit and tea are available 24/7.
- Drugs, alcohol, pets, incense, candles or other flammables.
- Scented body products, as these cause severe toxic reactions in some people.
$479 - Early Registration by Sept 1st
$529 - As of Sept 2nd
$549 - Early Registration by Sept 1st
$599 - As of Sept 2nd
$659 - Early Registration by Sept 1st
$709 - As of Sept 2nd
$679 - Early Registration by Sept 1st
$729 - As of Sept 2nd
$739 - Early Registration by Sept 1st
$789 - As of Sept 2nd
$819 - Early Registration by Sept 1st
$869 - As of Sept 2nd