- Check in is at 4 pm on Thursday.
- Check out is at 3:30 pm on Sunday.
- Join the RestRenewRetreat FB Group
to coordinate carpooling to the venue. Connect with a friend and help us be more sustainable!:
- Be prepared to leave your cell phone OFF for the entirety of your stay, give yourself a digital detox! We can provide wake-up calls in the mornings.
- If possible, arrange your schedule so arrival back home on Sunday, October 1st is gentle and smooth. Perhaps schedule less the first few days of the week after returning to allow integration.
- San Jose (SJC) is the closest airport which is about a one-hour drive from the center (43 miles). San Francisco (SFO) and Oakland (OAK) are both about 1.5 hours away (74 miles).
- Any personal yoga props: mat, block, blanket, meditation cushion, strap, etc.
- A reusable water bottle ideally stainless steel (no glass by the pool): please no plastic water bottles.
- Any regular medications and toiletries.
- Clothing for all types of weather: rain coat, comfortable hiking shoes, sun hat, extra layers, comfy clothes for movement and yoga.
- Swimsuit, as the hot tub and pond require clothing.
- A tarp if you are camping in a tent, for the ground and in case of rain.
- Earplugs to ensure you sleep soundly.
- Spending money for the Ocean View Bookstore or the Āñjaneya's World Cafe (serves hot and cold drinks).
Please Do Not Bring:
- Outside food. All our meals are vegetarian prepared by the Center's chefs, fruit and tea are available 24/7.
- Drugs, alcohol, pets, incense, candles or other flammables.
- Scented body products, as these cause severe toxic reactions in some people.