RETREAT & CORPORATE TRAVEL PLANNING
Putting together a retreat or team building trip in Latin America and not quite sure where to start? We can take care of all of the logistics related to travel, transportation, accommodation, meals, and activities so you can focus solely on the retreat/trip content and tending to your clients. A lot more goes into the planning and coordination of international group travel than meets the eye and having someone to navigate cultural and language barriers and who knows the tricks of the trade can make all the difference. Heart of Travel is here to create the exact experience you are looking for be it in Guatemala, Oaxaca, Guanajuato, Costa Rica, Panamá or Ecuador so you can focus on your clients and enjoy leading your retreat or corporate trip.
Our retreat and corporate travel planning services are perfect for people hosting the following kinds of experiences:
HOW DOES RETREAT & CORPORATE TRIP PLANNING WORK?
1. First, you’ll fill out and submit the brief questionnaire found here. It’s ok if you don’t have all of the answers, we can figure them out together on our first call. However, the more information you can provide us with in advance the faster we can narrow things down to meet your specific needs and interests.
2. After we’ve reviewed your answers we will set up a time for our call. During this call, we will go over all of your answers, and answer any questions you have and chat openly to get a better understanding of the experience you’re trying to create for your participants.
3. Within 5 business days from our initial call, we will reach out to you via email with a proposed itinerary and budget for your retreat based on the details provided in your questionnaire and during our call. Upon reviewing our proposal you’re welcome to request any edits or changes which we are happy to discuss via email, Whatsapp or phone/video call.
4. We will get back to you with an updated itinerary and budget based on your feedback and we can continue making changes until we have all the details just right for you.
5. Once you’ve given us final approval on the itinerary and budget we will send you an invoice with the option to pay a deposit online or via check in the mail. Upon receiving your first installment we will finalize all of the reservations discussed.
6. Leading up to your trip we will be available to answer any and all questions that may come up. In the event, you want to make small tweaks to the itinerary along the way we are more than happy to do so whenever possible. As we get closer to your departure date you will be provided with the following information which you can share with your participants. We are more than happy to create a custom version with your branding for you to distribute if you’d like!
$3000 USD Retreat & Corporate Travel Coordination Fee
Our Retreat and Corporate Travel Planning fees start at $3000 for groups up to 25 people. For larger groups or small groups under 8 people please inquire about special pricing. This fee covers the following services:
Not included in our fee: