Are you yearning for some time to rejuvenate your soul while being surrounded by the beautiful and nourishing Sierra Nevada mountain range of Granada, Spain?
Would you like to cultivate vitality in the body, stillness in the mind, and nourishment for the soul?
During Return to Yourself and Rejuvenate Your Soul you’ll drop into a slower pace of life, restoring your mind, body, and soul. You’ll cultivate a deeper relationship with your embodied wisdom through transformational practices of meditation, reflection, and yin yoga.
You’ll participate in:
- Artfully designed yoga practices to restore your body
- Guided meditations to cultivate a mindful and meditative state of presence
- Mind-body workshops
- Rejuvenation time to enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Granada
- Transformational practices of self-inquiry to promote soul-full healing and nourishment for your heart
- Discover the art, science, and ritual of living yoga everyday to help you thrive in your modern lifestyle with greater authenticity, vitality, and joy
The Art of Yin Yoga: Yin yoga is a slow, yet powerful practice that targets the yin tissues of the body (fascia, bones, ligaments, and joints), and supports overall wellness and balance. As an integrative practice, yin naturally lends itself to mindful and meditative states of mind, which can lead to full-bodied awareness and soul-full transformation.
The Science of Mind-Body Psychology: The science of psychology offers you an integrative approach to relating to yourself with compassionate curiosity and provides a loving channel for transformational living and deeper inner fulfillment.
The Ritual of Living Yoga Everyday: Rituals are part of everyday life and often include habits of daily living that support structure, nourishment, and balance. When the practices of yoga are offered as rituals for daily living, your life becomes a prayer and everyday is an opportunity for tuning into the deeper messages of your soul to rejuvenate, to heal, and to transform.
• Daily Meditation & Yoga Classes
• Experiential Mind-Body Workshops
• One private coaching session with Dr. Kendra
• Nourishing time for integration, relaxation and rejuvenation
• Visit to the exquisite Alhambra Palace (half day trip will include transportation, a traditional Spanish lunch and entry into the Alhambra)
• 3 Locally Sourced Mediterranean Vegetarian Meals Daily (vegan & gluten free options are available)
• Exclusive use of the Granada Retreat Center - There's a pool! (managed by our amazing retreat partners, Lucia Yoga)
General Daily Schedule:
- 7:30-9:00am: Morning yoga practice
- 9:00-10:00am: Breakfast
- 10:00am–1:30pm: Workshop
- 1:30-2:30pm: Lunch
- 2:30–5:00pm: Rejuvenation time
- 5:00-7:300pm: Evening yoga practice
- 7:30pm–9:00pm: Dinner
Please note that on the day of the Alhambra trip, the yoga schedule will be modified, and on the final day, we'll have a closing ceremony prior to lunch.
About the beautiful Granada Lucia Retreat Center:
Your home during your Granada retreat is a newly renovated Spanish house in Pinos Puente, a sweet little countryside town that is only 15 minutes away from Granada. Close to Sierra Elvira, the Lucia Retreat Center is surrounded by olive tress, beautiful gardens, and large green spaces that are perfect for walking or hiking.
• Double accommodations (single accommodations can be arranged for an additional total cost of $130)
• All rooms have a private bathroom
• Spacious Yoga Shala
• An indoor restaurant and a terrace dining room
• A beautiful garden
• Swimming Pool in the garden
• You're encouraged to unplug as much as possible and should you need to connect, the retreat center does have WiFi.
• Air Conditioning
• TV Room and lounge area
Kendra's transformational teaching style is grounded in the wisdom of yoga, the depth of spiritual and psychological development, and spirit-centered leadership. As a PhD in transpersonal psychology, she's conducted neuro-scientific research on the effects of yoga and meditation and has helped design studies focused on understanding the transformational effects of yoga. As a yoga teacher and leadership coach, she combines her professional and personal experience with authentic leadership principles to offer an powerful approach that supports individuals in stepping into their aligned power to live more fully in their full-bodied leadership. Kendra's yin and hatha yoga classes are accompanied by the sounds of live harmonium music and include yogic psychology, philosophy, and alignment-based principles.
Here's what her students are saying:
"Taking Kendra's classes has helped me deepen my yoga practice. It's easy to roll through a sequence of poses in a yoga class, but Kendra's instruction and guidance taught me to be more mindful and aware of my body, while exploring my edges in a helpful and healing way. Her classes are not just a workout; they're a study in understanding and befriending your body, and creating a space to embody your life on a more compassionate path."
"Kendra is warm, sweet, and kind. She reflects back a different, more uplifting, version of myself than the rest of the world. She exposed me to new perspective changing ideas and resources that have supported me during deep transformation and growth while stepping more fully into my womanhood and dharma."
For more information, or to inquire about payment plans, please message Kendra via the mail icon just below her picture (upper left corner of the page).
This retreat has a “no refund policy”. The $200 deposit is non-refundable. All retreat fees, once paid for are also no-refundable. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.