* December 11th December 15th, 2019 in Rincon, Puerto Rico *
* Direct Flight Available from Newark and John F. Kennedy International Airport *
* Four days Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training camp taught by 6 high level black belt instructors *
* Four nights in the Cofresi Resort *
* An affordable chance to visit Surf Capital of the Carribean *
* Daily surf lessons and board rental included*
* Boat trip in the World Famous Mangroves - Paguera *
* Gozlandia Waterfall Excursion in San Sebastián *
* Continental Breakfast every morning *
* Laundry service*
* Some of the world’s best beaches and surf breaks *
This 4 day/ 4 night retreat is designed to help elevate your Jiu Jitsu skills to another level. An experience with like minded individuals where new bonds and lifelong friendships are made!
Jiu Jitsu Training (6 training sessions)
As well as Rincon Jiu Jitsu’s black belts
All rooms include:
2 full size beds
TV with cable
***DEPOSIT IS NON REFUNDABLE***
Wednesday night fly out of Newark airport for a 9:00pm flight going directly to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico (only 3.5 hours).
After landing you will be picked up and driven to Rincon which is only about a 30 minute ride. Get some shut eye.