"Nature is the purest portal to inner peace" - Angie Weiland-Crosby
Join us for a weekend escape to experience the peacefulness of nature at Soul Farm. Located two hours from Chicago in Amboy, IL, you will be able to get away without traveling far. Experience outdoor yoga, healthy dining, group discussions on wellness and excursions into nature. You will have the option to add on a massage or horseback trail ride. A moment for yourself to rest and restore.
Do Good Wellness follows the cancellation policy set forth by Soul Farm Retreats as follows:
We understand that life happens. So, we have a clear cancellation policy in place when it does.
• For cancellations more than 30 days before the retreat, we will issue a full refund, minus a $25 processing fee.
• For cancellations 14-30 days before the beginning of the retreat, we will issue a credit for the full retreat amount. This can be applied to another retreat the same season, or transferred to another attendee at our discretion (see below).
• For cancellations 13 days or less before the start of your retreat, we are unable to offer a refund.
• The comfort of all of our guests is important. For that reason, reservations are transferrable, but only at our discretion. Because of our unique sleeping arrangements, we may not be able to offer a reservation transfer, and reserve the right to refuse.
• Retreats are for guests 18 years of age or older. Younger guests may attend many of our one day events.
• If we feel that the enjoyment of a retreat will be severely compromised by weather, (such as torrential rain), we reserve the right to cancel the retreat and refund 100% of your fees. In addition, if any of our facilities are compromised, and we feel we cannot comfortably accommodate you, we will also cancel the retreat and refund 100% of your fees. Because these situations are emergency, we cannot guarantee the time frame in which we would need to do this. We also cannot be responsible for any losses or damages incurred because of an event cancellation beyond our fees. Canceling a retreat is at the discretion of Soul Farm, and we cannot refund retreat fees for uncancelled retreats due to weather.
Take some time to connect with the earth and the stars. Super comfy and fully appointed with cozy beds and linens, farm furniture and glowing lanterns. There are two beds available in the glamping tent. We will do our best to honor requests if you would like to stay with another retreat participant, please make a note for us in your reservation.
*Coming with your bestie? If you are traveling with a group or friend, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve the entire tent for two with a $50 discount.
This is a true glamping experience, complete with a front porch, comfortable beds, and cozy quilts, all nestled near the forests and ponds. Fall asleep to the music of the frogs.
*Coming with your besties? If you are traveling with a group or friend, email us at email@example.com to reserve the entire tent for four with a $50 discount.
Quaint and cozy, bright and open, this two bedroom, one bathroom house shines with the simplicity of farm life. A large farm table, an open floor plan, a retro kitchen and charming bedrooms with linen duvets and antique pillowcases all create an authentic, soulful experience. The spacious living room features leather club recliners for relaxing at the end of the day.
(There are two twin beds in a shared bedroom, and a queen size bed in a separate bedroom - please specify if you would like to share a bedroom, or bed and with whom in your reservation).
*Coming with your besties? If you are traveling with a group or friend, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve the entire cottage for three with a $50 discount.
You will arrive at Soul Farm any time after 3pm on Friday, October 2, 2020. You will have some time to unwind and settle in and explore the farm. There will be an evening yoga class and a healthy, locally produced meal outside under the trees.