Please ensure you read this document carefully and contact Mojito if you are unsure of anything. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that EVERY member of your group also reads and understand this disclaimer but more importantly agrees to its content.
As you are appointed leader for your group, Mojito would like to ask for your co-operation in a few points. We work very closely with all our hotel/apartment providers, bar/club/restaurant venues and activity sites and are a highly respected customer of them all. It is therefore requested that full consideration is given at all times to staff at your accommodation/venues and also to their other guests. As Mojito customers, we clearly want you to have a fabulous time, but hope you can appreciate that a certain level of consideration is expected at all times and that your group complies with the management’s reasonable requests.
On arrival to your accommodation, please make yourself known to reception. You will be their first point of contact with your group. Due to the size of your group arriving at the hotel/apartments we do ask you to take control of your guests. The hotel will only require one person from each room to check in. This avoids confusion and overcrowding in the reception areas. Reception staff at the hotel are there to help you however, an amount of respect is due to all staff at all times. Please ensure Mojito have a complete room list at least one week before your arrival (full guest names and who is sharing with you etc).
It is your responsibility to ensure that all payments are made on/before payment deadlines.
Once your booking has been accepted and your booking is set up on-line, it is your responsibility to ensure that all deposit and balance payments are made on/before the deadline dates set on your booking. Any members of the group that have not paid on time will be removed from the booking and your booking will be amended accordingly. The system allows you to send reminders to your friends and you will be able to see who has paid and who hasn’t.
Any violence, damage, excessive noise, and disturbance to other guests will not be tolerated.
• The hotel/accommodation provider reserves the right to evict any guests from the hotel who do not comply with licensing, health and safety and any other rules and regulations applicable to hotel policy. Your group will be liable for any damages to hotel property and your group will be expected to settle any necessary replacement/damage/cleaning costs before departure. This will be at the accommodation providers discretion.
• All group members are expected to adhere to standard hotel/accommodation terms & conditions. These will be available on the accommodation website (please ask Mojito for details/website addresses) or a copy of the terms and conditions will be available at reception. If you are unsure of the hotel/apartment T&C’s, please request a copy as you check in.
• If damage is found after you have checked out, it is expected that Mojito will provide the accommodation provider with your name, email address, contact number and address so they may contact you. Mojito Ltd are NOT responsible for the payment of any damage caused by its customers and will pass on any information request by our suppliers.
• Please report any damage during your stay as a matter of courtesy and so the matter can be dealt with by the hotel. This may also avoid any charges following your departure.
• If the hotel has to refund any other guests due to actions of your party alone, you will also be expected to pay for this.
It is standard procedure for any hotel/apartment to obtain credit card details or a security deposit upon check-in.
• The credit card details from one person from each room/apartment may be required at check-in.
• Please note that the majority of our accommodation providers will request a security bond upon check in which will be refunded following your departure. This bond may be ‘per room’ or ‘per group’ and can be up to £500 per room/apartment (this amount differs with varying hotels/apartments, but you will be made aware of the exact amount required, if any, when your itinerary is provided). Where a bond/security deposit is requested, this is a hotel/apartment policy and therefore cannot be avoided. It is requested that each member of the group is aware of this, and that appropriate funds for a security bond are available and that guests cooperate with this request. There are no exceptions to this rule whatsoever. Exclusive properties can ask for up to £1000 per group.
As the group leader and guarantor for the group, we trust that you will ensure all of your group respects the terms and conditions of this document. You may also be asked to sign a similar agreement on arrival at your hotel/apartment.
• Other than the guests that have paid for the package via Mojito, you are asked NOT to invite friends or any other guests to your apartment or hotel room unless by prior arrangement with Mojito or with the accommodation manager/owner. If this rule is ignored, the hotel/accommodation provider may ask your entire group to leave without any refund.
If you have a complaint with your accommodation provider or with any supplier or venue involved with your booked package with Mojito at ANY stage throughout your stay, please follow the procedure below:
• Please make the manager, duty manager or owner of the venue/hotel/activity site aware of your issues and give them the opportunity to correct the problem at the time. The issue may be a problem that the manager or owner can correct/replace/put right there & then without affecting your experience and thus avoiding any further action.
• If you are still experiencing problems that cannot be resolved at the time, please contact Mojito on 07706348164 to give us the opportunity to speak the supplier/venue. Both mobile numbers are contactable during your stay. If we are not made aware of an issue at the time, this WILL inhibit what we can do to resolve any dispute. 99% of the time, we are able to correct any issues therefore ensuring your experience is not affected.
• If the issue is not resolved (once the issue has been raised to the supplier/venue AND to Mojito), please detail your complaint via email to Mojito BEFORE 5pm on the Monday after your stay so that we in turn can follow up any issues.
• Mojito are not able to follow up any complaint/issue that you have not reported during your stay (as requested above).
• The suppliers involved with your package are trusted 100% and are used on a very regular basis by Mojito so whilst it is unlikely that any issues will occur, we would appreciate it if the procedure above is followed.
Please treat all members of staff as you would wish to be treated yourselves!
Mojito have an exceptional relationship with all our suppliers/partners (i.e. hotel staff apartment providers, venues, bars/clubs/restaurants, spas, general suppliers/partners and activity sites) that we work with and this has been built up over many years of trust and respect. Whilst we expect all of our suppliers/partners to treat all our customers with the upmost respect, likewise we expect our guests to extend the same courtesy. Abusive or rude behaviour will NOT be tolerated, and should Mojito be informed that a group of guests are being rude, abusive or disrespectful to our suppliers/partners, Mojito will instruct the supplier/partner involved to terminate the booking immediately WITH NO REFUND. Please appreciate that we must look after everyone involved in our party bookings, guests & staff alike.
Should this situation occur (and we truly hope it doesn’t!), an email will be sent to the group leader explaining why Mojito felt it necessary to terminate the arrangement.
A rooming list is required before you arrive at your accommodation & accommodation will be provided for your final number of guests.
To ensure check-in procedures are smooth and hassle-free, please forward a room list to Mojito once you receive your itinerary. This will be extremely helpful if you have guests arriving at different times and/or if the reception team is busy and will ensure a pain-free check-in for you. Please note that you will be accommodated in the right number of rooms/apartments for your final/attending number of guests. If your numbers have altered during the booking process or if you have guests that cancel, the numbers of rooms/apartments you have may/will change accordingly.
If you have any queries regarding any of the above, please contact Mojito on 01565832850 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.