Sankofa- In its literal meaning its "go back and get it" but also a very powerful Adinkra symbol Sankofa also represents learning from the past , the history, the triumphs and the challenges Not allowing them to cripple us but as a tool protect our future. This August, join us for a 2 week cultural , historical and traditional experience of Ghana as part of the #yearofreturn. This trip is curated for Entrepreneurs , Creatives and Artists to encourage collaboration and investments in the Motherland. Akwaaba.
* Determine if you need to update your passport
* US /Canada Citizens and Passport Holders Require A Visa For Ghana
* Nigerian and other ECOWAS Passport Holders do not require a visa
* Ghana Requires a Yellow Fever Vaccine for Entry
* Ghana is a malaria zone, consult your travel physician for advice on the best prophylaxis for you.
* Notify your banking institutions of pending travel
* Sign up for State Department/Embassy alerts
* Travel Insurance is required
- Deposit is non-refundable 30 days after booking
- 50% of instalment payments are refundable up until 90 days before departure
- Within 30 days of departure your trip is non-refundable
• Shuttle from airport to Hotel
• Check in to Hotel
• Welcome dinner