Join us on a 10 day adventure to Cambodia.
Cambodia is an adventure as much as a holiday, and despite its headline attractions like Angkor Wat, its greatest treasure is its people. Come join us exploring this beautiful spiritual country, while also spending some of your holiday volunteering with Cambodia Rice Run on our projects.
Start your trip with three nights in the capital of Cambodia, Phnom Penh. The name can't help but conjure up an image of the exotic. Despite its recent genocidal history tarnishing the jewel in the crown, the city has risen from its ashes and is now a hip vibey place to hang out and study its sad history.
We then travel to Siem Reap for 7 nights staying in the luxury of Navutu Dreams Resort and Wellness Retreat, a short tuk tuk ride from the centre of Siem Reap. Siem Reap is a regional hotspot for dining, bars and all things spiritual. Siem Reap is a place to be savoured, not rushed, and Siem Reap will win your heart.
Please note that there will be 4 days of volunteering throughout the tour. We encourage all participants to fundraise a minimum of $500 to put towards Cambodian Rice Run projects on top of your tour price.
TWIN SHARE - $ 2.799 AUD* per person
SINGLE ROOM - $ 3.449 AUD* per person
*Tour Price is land price only and does not include international airfares
This tour has an initial $500AUD deposit with the remainder to be paid 75 days prior to departure ( 14th August 2023).
All payments made by Credit Card will incur a small processing fee.
Balance of monies can be made direct to the following bank account (payment plan available):
Name: Wanderlust Bespoke Tours
Account Number: 102738269
Up until 75 days before the start of the tour a $500 non-refundable deposit will be retained.
* For between 75 days and 45 days before the start of the tour, 50% of the final payment (including the non refundable deposit) will be forfeited.
* For less than 45 days or for no shows the entire amount will be forfeited as we would have already had to pay for accommodation, transport and activities, and this money will not be returned to us.
* Once the tour has commenced no monies will be returned to you.
* Travel Insurance is compulsory. Guests must ensure that have appropriate Travel Insurance policies in place prior to departure.
* You are responsible for checking all testing and proof of vaccination requirements for the airlines or vessel operator/s you travel with and all countries you travel to and transit through. For more information refer to Smart Traveller website
* This Tour requires a moderate level of fitness - there is walking, steep stairs, uneven roads and working in hot weather on our volunteer days
* Please speak to your local G.P regarding any vaccinations needed - we personally are up to date on Typhoid, Hepatitis A & B and Tetanus.
* Cambodia occasionally has outbreaks of Dengue Fever and/or Malaria. We recommend a good insect repellant like Bushmans 20% DEET.
Arrival is on Saturday 28th October to Phnom Penh International Airport. The Hotel is approximately 30-45 mins from Airport.
Accommodation on Arrival : TBA
Airport transfer is included in your tour price. Please advise us once you have your flight times.
Please note, there is no reason to arrive early for this trip as there are no planned activities until sunset on the first day.
Departure is on Tuesday 7th November2023 from Siem Reap International Airport. The Hotel is approximately 30 mins from Airport.
Transfer to the airport is included in your tour price.
To enter Cambodia you will need a tourist visa. You can either apply online or grab a visa on arrival at the airport. For ease of getting through customs, we highly recommend you apply online prior to leaving Australia. Please apply at least 1-2 weeks prior to departure.
The official website to apply at is: eVisa Kingdom of Cambodia (Official Government Website)
If you have any questions, please shoot us an email.
Cambodia uses two currencies - both USD and the local RIEL.
Riel is essentially useless outside of Cambodia so make sure you use it up while in country as you will not be able to exchange it once you have left the country.
It can be confusing but both currencies are used interchangeably
$1USD = approximately 4000 Riel
Travelling with a loved one and sharing a bed? This package is for you. Price is for ONE person.
Travelling with a friend and want to share a room but not a bed? This package is for you. Just let us know who your travel partner is if booking seperate. Price is for ONE person.
Travelling solo and want your own room? This package is for you and includes a single supplement for your own room
Our Driver will welcome you at the Phnom Penh International Airport before transferring you to our hotel.
Marita will meet you at the Hotel and assist you with check-in.
Today is a free day to arrive and settle in. Marita is able to offer you suggestions once you have settled in, if you would like to head out and explore.
Alternatively have Marita book you a spa treatment or just chill by the pool.
Tonight we will gather for a sunset cocktail party rooftop at Juniper Gin Bar for a meal to get to know your fellow tour mates.
Included Meal/Activity: Sunset Cocktail Party (Drinks/Meal included)