SHAKTI TEMPLE is a sacred space for women to gather in deep and joyful connection. This day is to celebrate our embodiment through the pleasures of our senses!
Explore heart-centered practices that guide you to let go of the ideas of how you think you “should” show up in the world and unveil the aliveness that’s within.
This 1-Day Women’s Day Retreat is all about Awakening Your Senses.
You will work individually, in partners, and with the group to:
- Use the power of breath to cultivate presence, trust, and deep relaxation
- Open the physical and energy body through yoga, sound and mantra
- Explore self-expression through movement
- See and be seen by witnessing self and each other
- Tune into your healing capacity through hands on touch
- Enjoy the pleasure of giving and receiving
- Awaken your senses through a delicious and playful ceremony (that’s all I’ll say…don’t want to spoil the surprise!)
Sunday, October 6, 2019
Location: Central Calgary, to be revealed
$129 + gst = $135.45
HOW TO REGISTER
* Regsiter here with Credit Card on We Travel or E-Transfer of $89+GST = 93.45 to email@example.com. Please choose a question password that is easy to respond to, like, what city do we live in?. Include your full name and email address in the message.
Alice Hong offers transformational experiences around the world that empowers people to love themselves more deeply and live life with full vibrancy. Since 2008, she has facilitated programs vast areas of studies including tantra, yoga, dance movement, conscious communication, subtle anatomy, dyads, and women’s circles. She has taught at numerous festivals including Canadian Tantra Festival, Embrace Intimacy, and is the creatrix of Embodied Shakti and Untamed: Wild Feminine and director of Inspired Yoga Institute.
For Alice, the quest to live from love, truth, and freedom are the highest values she infuses into all her offerings. Authenticity and loving presence are her greatest teaching tools, and she has traveled to over 40 countries to study, teach and play.
Find out more at: www.alicehong.com
“A phenomenal experience that is incredibly uplifting, inspiring, and enriching.” ~Anna K.
"If you're looking for a connected experience with other women and a deeper dialogue with self and source - I highly recommend this retreat” ~Desere P.