In this walking tour you are going to explore the real live of the city, you will know all about
this place, their monuments, churches, hills.
Group type: Not private (shared)
Max travelers per product: 30
* PRICE IS PER PERSON
* Not wheelchair accessible
* Children must be accompanied by an adult
* We recommend taking a hat, block sun and comfortable shoes for walking
* Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
* Meeting spot given by the operator (near the hotel of the passenger)
Level of difficulty:
* Most travelers can participate
Guides and languages in person:
* English, Spanish
Policy type: All sales final
Travelers will not receive any refund regardless of cancellation status.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
* This experience can be operated from one customer.
This walking tour is the best experience in knowing about the historic, the culture in the city
Meeting point at 09:00 AM or 14:00 PM in the Centenario Plaza in Av 9 de octubre and Av Lorenzo de Garaycoa, here we are going to offer an explanation of the monument of the column of the heroes, we will walk through October 9 to learn about the history of the Guayaquil city, we will visit the iguana park, Guayaquil cathedral, administration square and Moorish tower.
We will go to the monument of the roundabout (Interview between Simón Bolívar and San Martin), then we will go to the rocks to make the ascent to the Lighthouse, we will finish the tour of the Peñas neiborhood
End of Service and return to the same point we start
Go back to your hotel by yourself