Love to laugh?
Want to reconnect with your inborn optimism and treat yourself and the planet with loving-kindness?
Ready to own the ease and self-acceptance that are your birthright?
2022 will be the year of thriving, and we want to celebrate with you!
It’s been a heavy year. Now is the time to press the reset button and give yourself the space to rest and regenerate. This retreat is for all women craving a spacious, luxurious, connected experience to start 2022 off with self-love and care.
Join writer-wanderluster Toby Israel and yogi-muralist Kim Wenger Hall, and a band of other wild-hearted women January 15 - 21, 2022. Hosted at Selva Armonia in the stunningly beautiful rainforest of Pacific Costa Rica, this retreat is designed to bring you unbridled fun, deep rest, and whole-hearted service to our host ecology.
- Clarity: Guided inquiry, meditation and ceremony to peel away layers of anger, shame and fear to see clearly what is aligned and true for you and reclaim the magic of your ancestral wisdom.
- Strength: Empowerment Self-Defense: fun, dynamic, and incredibly effective tools created by women for physical self-defense as well as setting and maintaining strong boundaries.
- Balance: Vinyasa yoga to wring out stale energy and fire up the heat of transformation; Restorative yoga to soothe the nervous system and assist the integration of healing.
- Joy: Soul-healing connections with other Earth-centered women and generous time for play in the sun and surf.
- Satisfaction: Work side by side with residents of Uvita on an optional service project to help our home Planet heal herself, re-membering there is no true inner sanctuary if we are not also healing the outer sanctuary that is our Mother Earth.
- Carbon offsets are built into the retreat costs so that your travel will be carbon-neutral. Selva Armonia is deeply committed to sustainability, and our service work project will help with reforestation efforts in the jungle or on the beach. Want to reduce your footprint even more? We have ways!
Guests are strongly encouraged to arrive on January 14th so that we can board the bus to Selva Armonia by 8:30 am the morning of the 15th.
We have a block of rooms reserved at a hotel quite close to the airport & have secured great rates. We’ll send more information after your registration.
If possible, plan to fly out on January 22nd or no earlier than 6:00pm on January 21st.
Enjoy a spacious cabana all to yourself! Relax and retreat in a way that's all your own.
Share a cabana or room with another participant. (Assigned at random) If you would like to book with a friend, choose the "book with a bestie" option instead.
A shared room with 2 other retreat guests. Choice of bed arrangement is decided by guests at arrival.