We’ll visit sites in Boston such as the Freedom Trail, Paul Revere’s house, Harvard University, and even participate in a ghost tour in Salem, Massachusetts. Then we’ll head to the Big Apple, New York City to explore Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, the World Trade Center, Times Square, and even attend a hit show on Broadway such as Hamilton.
July 24, 2023
5:00 a.m. Meet at Ford International Airport for our 6:33 flight.
12:30 pm Meet our guide, Ben Franklin at the airport.
1:00 pm Depart airport via subway to Faneuil Hall and have lunch at Quincy Market.
2:00 pm Freedom Trail Tour
1) Massachusetts State House
2) Boston Common, Park Street Church
3) Granary Burying Ground
4) Distant look of North Street Church
5) King's Chapel & Burying Ground
6) Latin School & Statue of Benjamin Franklin
7) Old South Meeting House.
8) The Great Spring location, Old Corner Bookstore, Winthrop Building, Ames Building, First Colonial Post Office location
9) Old Statehouse, Site of the Boston Massacre
10) Paul Revere's Massacre Engraving, Revere's Silversmith Shop location
4:00 pm Subway to Harvard
6:00 pm Dinner in Cambridge
8:00 pm Boston Hotel: Holiday Inn Express Boston, 69 Boston Street, Boston, Ma 02125