We’ll visit sites in Boston such as the Freedom Trail, Paul Revere’s house, Harvard University, and even participate in a ghost tour in Salem, Massachusetts. Then we’ll head to the Big Apple, New York City to explore Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, the World Trade Center, Times Square, and even attend a hit show on Broadway such as Hamilton.
July 24, 2023
Boston (Flight to be determined)
Shuttle/Bus picks up in front of the Boston Airport estimated time of 11:00 a.m.
1) Massachusetts State House, Hancock Manor, Dutch Elm trees, 54th Regiment Memorial
2) Boston Common, Shawmut Peninsula and Boston's landmarking, John Hancock Tower (From a distance), Park Street Church
3) Granary Burying Ground - James Otis, John Hancock, Peter Faneuil, Paul Revere, Robert Treat Paine, Sam Adams, Josiah & Abiah Franklin
4) Distant look of North Street Church, Omni Parker House
5) King's Chapel & Burying Ground - Mayflower passenger Mary Chilton, John Winslow, William Dowes, Joseph Tapping's stone
6) Latin School & Statue of Benjamin Franklin, Old City Hall
7) Old South Meeting House & Benjamin Franklin's Birthplace.
8) The Great Spring location, Old Corner Bookstore, Winthrop Building, Ames Building, First Colonial Post Office location
9) Old Statehouse Site of the Boston Massacre
10) Paul Revere's Massacre Engraving, Revere's Silversmith Shop location
11) Overlook of Faneuil Hall, Quincy Market, Samuel Adams Statue, Sam Adams Taproom then Boston City Hall Plaza
Lunch and Dinner included - Restaurants TBD