This day is all about quality sleep and how to cultivate an appropriate night time routine for your lifestyle. We will begin with some very gentle yoga to move and stretch our bodies. Lizzy will then lull you into a deep meditative form of sleep known as Yoga Nidra as the fireplace crackles away and the ocean swells outside. To rouse you from you nap, Britt will teach you how to make some delicious evening treats, some with mildly sedative properties! Be ready for some nourishing, seasonal lunch followed by a walking meditation and PM focused self care workshop to round out the day.
We want to emphasize that this workshop is ESPECIALLY appropriate for those with little (or zero!) yoga experience, the movement will be simple and very supportive for all bodies. All in all, we are passionate about getting those Z's and we can't wait to have an indulgently restful day with you.
* Please note, these retreats have had waiting lists. If you cancel ahead of time and we are able to fill your spot we will provide a full refund. We cannot offer refunds for no-shows.
- Ayurvedic cooking class
- Light hiking around Muir Beach
- Herbal teas, snacks and a delicious seasonal vegetarian lunch
- Closing circle and meditation
- A personalized morning routine
Cost is $145 per person and includes lunch, tea, snacks and materials
Retreat will go from 9AM-4PM
- overnight accomodation (this is a daylong retreat)
* Your favorite mug for tea
* A reusable water bottle
* Yoga mat
* Layers to stay cozy and warm
* Blanket or scarf for meditation
* A pillow!