Hello beautiful one! ❤️ We're happy you’re here, and excited to share more about this inspired yoga and nature retreat for women with you.A glimpse of why retreat —
We have lead about 15 retreats over the past 6 years, and every single time I arrive I am thank myself over and over again for carving out time and space for what really feels like a sacred ritual of taking a week each year to dedicate to daily practice, rest, room for spontaneous adventure, deeply nourishing food, movement, and of course beautiful community. If this retreat calls to you, I know you will find many gems here that serve you!
- Morning Yoga Practice: The morning yoga practices offered will support all levels of practitioners. This is retreat is a soulful experience that seeks to deeply meet you where you are at in your body. Classes will alternate with all-levels flow, every other day. On the alternating days, we will offer a a power yoga / barre flow, and a slow foundations flow, more customized to where you are in your practice.
- Afternoon practice: Dance and restorative yoga will be offered in the afternoon! Both are blissful practices, and an opportunity to shake it, set your soul free and dance! As well as alternating days to really rest and soak in restoration.
We recommend using the retreat as inspiration to practice yoga at least twice a week leading up to this time!
- Meals: Meals here are plant-based and gluten-free. Eggs are served as an option with breakfast, and animal protein is served as an option for 3 dinners. Delicious plant-based options are the mainstay at every meal.
- Shared Rooms: Most people who join the retreat share a room with someone they haven't met yet! I consciously pair people based on my intuition and the information I receive from you. Sharing rooms is common on a retreat, and always works out beautifully. If for any reason your room situation doesn't work out, there is always another option we can work out for you.
- To book: If this retreat is already feeling like an easy yes, great! Jump on in! If you'd like to connect on the phone to see if it's a good fit for you, please email me at email@example.com with a few times that work for you to connect. I love meeting people and connect on the possibility for you to join this special retreat, to see if it's a good fit, and without any pressure to join.
As a dedicated student of yoga for over a decade, I truly believe that nourishing ourselves nourishes all life. Investing time and energy back into ourselves is essential to remember we are not only here to be of service, but to know ourselves as divine and worthy of receiving as well. We will use the yogic philosophy of the 8 limbs of yoga as a foundational teaching of this retreat, and explore how we can use the limbs to experience the joy of the inner most self, and express that in our being. We will also have a couple afternoon workshops on invoking possibility, learning energy tools and yoga philosophy that support clear and intuitive visioning. This material is deep and rich and I reserve for retreats when we have time and space to dive in.
Come join us! This retreat is a time for you to slow your roll.. to live in the present, be wonderfully pampered with delicious meals, transformative yoga, immersed in nature and open to all that possible for your life! Please feel free to reach out with any questions.
With love, Julie and Kirin