*** This retreat is now sold out - if you are interested in future trips to Southern Africa, please contact Julie at www.yogaressa.com ***
Fall in love with Africa. A Journey into the senses, to the “bucket list” destination of South Africa.
The perfect combination of Cape Town, the winelands, and a luxury safari in search of The Big Five.
Roar. Stretch. Breathe.
The mere mention of Africa evokes scenes of adventure and natural beauty. It’s more than a destination; it’s a mood, an aspiration, a bucket list dream.
Join Julie for a journey to her home country - with maximum 12 guests, for an intimate setting and a personal experience of South Africa.
There will be optional yoga every day for lovely stretches, and the "yoga of life" is what we will be experiencing throughout our time in South Africa, in awe of nature and celebrating the people and sights of this magnificent country.
Find out more about your host, Julie, click here.
"You may leave Africa, but Africa will never leave you."
• 3 meals per day*
• 4 and 5-star luxury accommodation
• Airport transfers
• 1 domestic flight to Port Elizabeth
• Road transfer to safari lodge
• Minimum 3 Cape Town excursions
• Wineland tours and activities
• Safari in malaria-free Eastern Cape, with private game drives
• Daily yoga (optional)
(*excludes 1 dinner in Cape Town to enjoy an evening of your choice)
* International flights
* One domestic flight from Port Elizabeth to departure airport of your choice
* Alcoholic/special beverages
* 1 dinner in Cape Town to enjoy an evening of your choice
* Optional spa treatments and additional optional excursions
* Expect early spring weather with warm, yet mild, temperatures of 51-76F. Layers are the best for clothing.
* Ensure your passport has at least 2 unused visa pages and minimum 6 months validity before expiry date
* Please contact your embassy/consulate for the most up-to-date information regarding your visa requirements
* Please read all the emails we send you! We take a lot of care to prepare you for your trip, with advice on what to pack and what to expect - and feel free to ask any other questions you may have