Amman, Al Salt, Wadi Rum, Petra
Explore the heart and soul of Jordan with us on this epic 7-day adventure. You'll trace the routes of prophets mentioned in the Quran and travel onwards to where some of the sahaba closest to Prophet SAW are buried.
You'll then be transported to the breathtaking rose city of Petra, before unwinding in the desert while enjoying bedouin hospitality.
This trip is ideal for adventurous souls looking to connect with their Islamic heritage, while having the chance to enjoy special experiences including a jeep safari in the sands of Wadi Rum and bedouin stargazing.
What you'll experience
Departure 1: Saturday 11th February - Friday 17th February 2023
Departure 2: Saturday 11th March - Friday 17th March 2023
Departure 3: Saturday 29th April - Friday 5th May 2023
Departure 4: Saturday 27th May - Friday 2nd June 2023
Departure 5: Saturday 17th June - Friday 23rd June 2023
Departure 6: Saturday 16th September - Friday 22nd September 2023
Departure 7: Saturday 14th October - Friday 20th October 2023
Departure 8: Saturday 11th November - Friday 17th November 2023
Departure 9: Saturday 16th December - Friday 22nd December 2023
ARRIVAL TRANSFER: On Saturday from 22:00 – 23:30 pm
DEPARTURE TRANSFER: On Friday from 07:00 am
Arrival/Departure Airport: Queen Alia International Airport, Amman
These transfer windows have been planned to align with the direct flights from London - Amman with Royal Jordanian and WizzAir.
We welcome guests from all nationalities/countries to join the trip and can arrange separate airport transfers for an additional fee of £50.
Please familiarise yourself with the Ts&Cs below
1. A £60 deposit is required to confirm your booking. The deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable.
2. Full payment is required no later than 8 weeks before your trip departure.
3. Once you have made your full payment it is non-refundable and non-transferable. You may sell your space to somebody else should you find you are no longer able to travel.
4. Cancellations less than 10 weeks before trip departure are liable to incur costs. Should you anticipate challenges travelling, please give us as much notice as possible.
5. We strongly recommend you buy travel insurance as soon as making your booking, to protect yourself in case unforeseen circumstances arise and you are no longer able to travel. This should include medical cover and cancellation protection in the event of covid.
6. Entry requirements: It is incumbent upon each traveller to familiarise themselves with the entry requirements to the country they are visiting. This includes visas and covid testing status.
7. All guests are screened following booking. Should you not pass the screening process, your deposit will be refunded.
Welcome to Jordan!
You’ll be greeted at Queen Alia International Airport.
We'll organise your visa while you collect your luggage, before taking you straight to the hotel to check-in and rest.