Amman - Al Salt - Petra - Wadi Rum - ✨Aqaba ✨(newly added for 2024!)
Explore the heart and soul of Jordan with us on this epic 8-day adventure. You'll trace the routes of prophets mentioned in the Quran and travel onwards to where some of the sahaba closest to Prophet SAW are buried. From Amman's buzzing streets to the timeless whispers of Al Salt, discover tales of prophets and sahaba that mainstream tours just miss.
Petra awaits to spellbind with its rose-hued grandeur, while Wadi Rum invites introspection amidst its desert vastness. And Aqaba? It promises serenity by the Red Sea.
This trip is ideal for adventurous souls looking to connect with their Islamic heritage, while having the chance to enjoy special experiences exploring Jordan's incredibly varied landscapes, rich culture and delicious food.
What you'll experience
1. Saturday 4th May -Saturday 11th May 2024 (Ladies only, see separate booking page)
2. Saturday 26th October - Saturday 2nd November 2024
3. Saturday 21st - Saturday 28th December 2024
ARRIVAL TRANSFER: On Saturday from 22:00 – 23:30 pm
DEPARTURE TRANSFER: On Saturday from 07:00 am
Arrival/Departure Airport: Queen Alia International Airport, Amman
These transfer windows have been planned to align with the direct flights from London - Amman with Royal Jordanian and WizzAir.
We welcome guests from all nationalities/countries to join the trip and can arrange separate airport transfers for an additional fee of £50 (departure), £70 (arrival)
Please familiarise yourself with the Ts&Cs below. It's very important that you have read these before booking your flights, to give yourself the best preparation and protection.
1. A £100 deposit is required to confirm your booking. The deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable.
2. Full payment is required no later than 8 weeks before your trip departure.
3. Once you have made your full payment it is non-refundable and non-transferable. You may sell your space to somebody else should you find you are no longer able to travel.
4. Cancellations less than 10 weeks before trip departure are liable to incur costs. Should you anticipate challenges travelling, please give us as much notice as possible.
5. We strongly recommend you buy travel insurance as soon as making your booking, to protect yourself in case unforeseen circumstances arise and you are no longer able to travel. This should include medical cover and cancellation protection in the event of covid, flight cancellations, illness etc.
6. Entry requirements: It is incumbent upon each traveller to familiarise themselves with the entry requirements to the country they are visiting. This includes visas and covid testing status.
7. The itinerary is a suggested outline of the route we will take and the activities that we'll experience. We will keep it flexible and make changes in the event the weather, or road conditions mean we need to adjust our plans. The same goes for our activity coordinators - in the event they are unwell or unable to attend due to a private emergency, don't worry; we'll arrange a suitable alternative.
8. All guests are screened following booking. Should you not pass the screening process, your deposit will be refunded.
9. You will receive details of the accommodations you'll be hosted at in your welcome pack, after booking. We expect you to research the accommodations in advance so that you know what to expect on the trip, particularly if you are opting for a shared room.
10. Once you are on the trip, there are no refunds, partial refunds or credit refunds.
11. Should your flight be cancelled, it is incumbent upon you to book a suitable alternative. If you do not attend the trip this will be classed as a no-show, and no refunds will be given. (This is where your travel insurance recommended in clause 5 will come in handy!).
Welcome to Jordan!
You’ll be greeted at Queen Alia International Airport.
We'll organise your visa while you collect your luggage, before taking you straight to the hotel to check-in and rest.