As humans we are constantly exposed to toxicity. Foods and body products can be toxic and unhealthy, but so can our thoughts and social interactions. Even if you feel you live a pretty "clean" life - it never hurts to pause and check in. We will kick off the day with an active and energizing yoga class taught by Lizzy, then Britt will follow up with a VERY informative cooking class on how to set yourself up for a proper Ayurvedic 3 day cleanse. We'll enjoy some yummy lunch and a long walk before settling into some workshopping and a closing circle. All aspects of the retreat are designed to give you the chance to truly rest and reset. The perfect way to start the Spring season and a lovely way to spend a Sunday.
9am - 4pm
* Please note these retreats do sell out and often have waiting lists. We are unable to refund no-shows.
- Ayurvedic cooking class
- Light hiking around Muir Beach
- Herbal teas, snacks and a delicious seasonal vegetarian lunch
- Closing circle and meditation
- All the information you need to complete a mild whole foods cleanse at home
Cost is $145 per person and includes lunch, tea, snacks and materials
- overnight accommodation (this is a daylong retreat)