Learn to use practical tools from yoga and Ayurveda to get consistent with your practice, align with the seasons and feel your best.
You need consistency and corrections to make your practice effective and sustainable
· Your yoga practice makes you feel so good, but you can’t seem to get consistent? We will get your practice regular and sustainable, tailored just to fit your current life.
· Notice certain areas of your body are chronically tight or injured? We will identify and correct postural imbalances and habits through conscious alignment and functional anatomy.
You're not sure if you're even breathing in a way that will reduce the anxiety and overwhelm you want to eliminate.
· Do you wonder about the more subtle practices of yoga like breathing and the chakra system? We cover how to work with the breath, why it’s so important and how it all ties into the subtle body.
· Do you find yourself feeling anxious and overwhelmed? Specific breathing practices can help immediately because they give you direct access to the nervous system and there are no side effects.
Meditation feels really hard.
· Stress and a nonstop mind make it hard to focus and unwind. Learn the right meditation method for you and enjoy the benefits of less stress and more clarity.
· Negative mental patterns hold us back and keep us stuck in jobs we don’t love, behaviors that don’t serve us and relationships that drain us. Through the lens of yoga philosophy and practical ways to practice yoga off the mat, we clear away the blockages.
· Everyone has personal challenges and self-imposed limitations. When we live more in alignment with our own unique nature (and the natural world around us), we learn to leave those limits behind and live a more authentic, fulfilling and expansive life.
You've tried a million diets but you're not sure any of them work for your unique needs.
· Learn to eat for your constitution and season. Feel nourished, energized and balanced.
· Inconsistent digestion & bloating leaves you feeling out of sorts. Learn how to “read” your digestion and shift your diet accordingly.
· Everyone wants to “cleanse” and try a “detox diet” but so often they are depleting and leave you with no energy to function in your daily life. Learn how to cleanse gently, Ayurveda style, supporting your body, giving you energy and restarting your digestion.
Month 1: We start with a Body Audit
· We take inventory of how and what your yoga practice looks like physically. We determine misalignment patterns and areas of weakness, tension or compensation that need adjusting. We create a seasonally based practice for yourself incorporating functional movement, asana and sequencing. Asana should be pain free, balanced and energy giving, not depleting.
Month 2: We incorporate Seasonal Breath
· How are you breathing? Breath is life and good breathing is directly connected to our health and energy. Different breath techniques are appropriate for different people and at different times of the year. We dive deep into pranayama and the energy body to create a breath practice for you.
Month 3: We create a Mind Map
· Your mind is one of the most powerful tools you have. Some mental habits keep us stuck and mired in negative or untrue thinking. We can reprogram our mental habits and create focus and clarity through meditation.
Month 4: We design your personal nutritional guidelines
· There are a million fad diets and a ton of conflicting information about what is the best way to eat. There isn’t one way for everyone, but there is a good way for you and it varies throughout the year. We cover seasonal eating, digestion and responsive dieting so you can feel your best.
Are you dedicated to your yoga practice and want more? Do you need help with what to practice and want to know the more subtle techniques of yoga? Do you want your yoga practice to spill over into all areas of your life? Are you ready to make changes that feel in alignment with your unique nature? This program is for YOU. This program is for anyone ready to put in the time and energy to go much deeper with the practices of yoga and Ayurveda to create lasting change and vibrancy.
The $500 deposit to hold your space is non refundable.
Cost for the mentorship program is $3200 if paid in full by June 15th, 2021
Price goes up to $3600 June 16th, 2021.
Full payment is due June 28th, 2021. Payment plans are available upon request. If you decide to cancel within 30 days of June 28th, 2021, 50% of the program cost will be refunded. After 30 days, there are no refunds.