Latvia, a Baltic state that boasts numerous sacred healing locations, is a country where you can still enjoy the healing power of beautiful and unspoiled nature and experience centuries-old authentic restorative and soothing rituals; feel romantic atmosphere of its historic places, nourish your body with natural and delicious local cuisine, watch amazing sunsets on secluded beaches, and fall in love with its vibrant capital city Riga and its charming countryside towns.
We invite you to an authentic yoga holiday during the magical Summer Solstice time in rural Latvia. Daily restorative yoga and transforming meditation classes, lead by India Jivaeva, a healing therapist with internationally acclaimed experience, will bolster your sense of well-being and bliss; India’s loving approach will allow you to relax and realize your own potential for self-awareness and inner joy. You will experience authentic traditional rituals and feel their rejuvenating effect on your body, mind and soul. Each day there will be exciting day tours to ancient sacred sites and beautiful nature, to UNESCO heritage city of Riga, European Region of Gastronomy 2017, and romantic castles. In your free time, pamper yourself with various spa procedures and try delicious local dishes, as well as many other things your body will be thankful for.
This will be a meeting of soul mates, a beautiful and life-changing experience, filled with new adventures and discoveries. You will be very warmly welcomed! <3
- recharge and realize your own potential through daily yoga and transforming meditation
- visit beautiful sacred sites and feel their healing effect on body, mind and soul;
- get once-in-a-lifetime experience during authentic Summer Solstice celebration and
traditional folk-song meditation;
- immerse in the local culture through exciting day tours to one of the most beautiful
European capitals Riga, charming countryside castles and breath taking natural sites;
- enjoy unique spa and well-being procedures such as sauna ritual, amber massage or
- taste delicious and healthy local cuisine from the European Region of Gastronomy 2017;
- relax, restore your energy and feel looked after.