Location: Traverse City State Park Campground
Discover the hidden gems of Michigan and enter into the Great Lake State of Mind. Join Bryan Bennett and Kara Baruzzini of Sangha Experience in a Camping and Yogic Immersion in Traverse City, Michigan.
This is a budget, adventure style retreat. Our intention is to create yoga retreats that will be as comfortable as possible, yet affordable for anyone. This retreat is about gaining new perspectives, discovering new life paths, and forming relationships with like-minded people while finding yourself, exploring a new city. This is about opening your mind to a new culture, new people, and new experiences. Participation in classes, workshops, and excursions are not required to attend. This is a camping trip so you will be sleeping in a tent. Make sure you pack accordingly.
About Traverse City:
Traverse City is located in Northern Michigan at the tip of the Grand Traverse Bay. It is touched by miles and miles of fresh water coastlines that feed an easygoing, yet adventurous lifestyle amongst the locals. The city is well known for it’s laid back vibes, water sports, and for being a foodies paradise. If you love the outdoors, this is a city for you. It hides some of the United States most underrated hikes and views. Voted “Most Beautiful Place in America” by Good Morning America, you will not be disappointed by the unforgettable landscapes and turquoise blue waters that Traverse City offers.
About The Traverse City State Park Campground:
The campground is conveniently located directly across the street from the beach shore of Lake Michigan and only a 2 mile drive along the stunning, turquoise blue coastline to the downtown area. Downtown you will find bars, restaurants, ATMs, and anything you need. This location is a short drive from The Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, which is a MUST see. The campground has electric, water, modern restrooms, a concession/store, a picnic area, beach access, a sanitation station, and a prime location surrounded by nature.
Early Bird Pricing (ends April 15th, 2017): $350
Price after April 15th: $400
*$25 off for sharing our Facebook Post!
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to reserve your space in this retreat.
- Sunset Yin Yoga Class
- Handstand Camp Each Day
- Your 2 night stay at the Traverse City State Park Campground (check in: 6/23/17 @ 3pm - check out: 6/25/17 @ 2pm)
- Breakfast daily
- Brunch daily (Cooked by our very own culinary expert, Dave Wachsberger)
- Welcome dinner (Also, cooked by Dave)
- One excursion to Pyramid Point (driving required)
- One group paddle session
- Michigan State Park Recreation Passport (If You've Driving)
- Travel insurance (Recommended)
- Transport from Ann Arbor to Traverse City
- Lunch and Dinner on Saturday, Lunch on Sunday.
- Tent/ Camping Gear
- Possible overnight stay in Traverse City before or after retreat
- Items of personal nature/souvenirs
- Optional add on's include flyboarding, kayaking, bike rides, windsurfing, parasailing etc. (These must be paid for on site.)
Get Excited for an AMAZING weekend in BEAUTIFUL Traverse City, Michigan!
Remember: This Trip is a camping retreat! So bring your tents, sleeping bags, flashlights, and sense of ADVENTURE!
Check us out at www.sanghaexperience.com to get involved in any of our other events!
All requests for cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your $100 Deposit is Non-Refundable
- 50% Refund will be given before June 1, 2017
- Please Note: Cancellation Requests due to unforseeable events are handled on a case-by-case basis. Cancellations due to inclement weather will not be accepted. Please plan accordingly.