Taylor-made tour for:
Tony x 2
Starting: Baltra Airport (GPS) on the 26th of June
Ending: San Cristobal Airport (SCY) on the 4th of July
Special discount code offered (20% on base price): FAMILIAYAMIGOS
Posada Del Mar
Cormorant (originally standard Room) + Upgraded Room to Master Suite
Casa de Nelly
TRAVELING TO GALAPAGOS WAS EXPENSIVE... WE CHANGED THAT!
BUDGET GALAPAGOS 360 TOUR "A" - ESSENTIAL
Ends: SAN CRISTOBAL
If you are looking for an alternative to cruising the Galapagos and don't want to spend big money, our Galapagos Island Hopping tours are perfect for you!
Ideal for adventure loving travelers who want to experience it all, we've got the "Galapagos 360 Tour " that takes you to enjoy a complete tour around some of the best spots in Galapagos.
Enjoy hiking to an active volcano with amazing views of the second largest oceanic crater in the world. Kayak to Tintoreras Islet and see Galapagos penguins. Bike to Humedales and Galapaguera.
360 snorkeling tour around San Cristobal with Kicker Rock included. Visit the Giant Galapagos Tortoises on their natural Habitat and walk inside a petrified lava tunnel. Snorkel with huge marine turtles and sea lions at "Concha de Perla", and bike to the Flamingo Lagoon, Humedales and the "Wall of Tears".
Relax with endemic marine iguanas at the world renowned "Tortuga Bay Beach" and upgrade your experience to explore life underwater searching for Hammerhead Sharks at one of the best diving spots in the world.
Be prepared to be amazed by breathtaking landscapes and unique wildlife, this is what makes the Galapagos Islands one of the most fascinating places in the world!
On this Budget 9 Day Galapagos 360 Island Hopping tour, you will explore the Galapagos with outstanding service on a sustainable tour, for a great price!
For each Smart Traveler on this Adventure tour, we will plant trees at no additional cost for you!
1) Santa Cruz 2) Isabela 3) San Cristobal 4) Santa Fé
We can accommodate to any flights. It is recommended to book an early arrival and a late departure flight to have extra time for more activities.
Young Spirit adventure loving travelers. Adrenaline pumping adventure people that crave a taste of everything without breaking the bank. Ideal tour for Smart travelers seeking a complete & unique experiences with a SMART minded budget.
- Walk inside petrified Lava Tunnels.
- See Giant Galapagos Tortoises on their natural habitat.
- Bay tour to "Las Grietas", Channel of Love and Isla Lobos.
- DIY Biking visit to Humedales and La Galapaguera Breeding center.
- Snorkel at "Concha de Perla" with huge Marine Turtles.
- Kayaking tour to Tintoreras Islet in search of Penguins.
- Navigable tour around San Cristobal on the SCY 360 tour, Includes Kicker Rock
* Enjoy one of the best snorkeling spots at the incredible Lava Tunnels and Cabo Rosas in Isabela.
- Small Plane flight between islands, from Isabela to San Cristobal. Experience the Galapagos from above and enjoy wonderful views instead of having a complete day on two fast boats from Isabela-Santa Cruz-San Cristobal.
- Perfect for smart traveler who want to enjoy Galapagos without breaking the bank!
- Nature lovers with a twist of light adventure.
-Beautiful hand-picked Hotels on every island with private rooms with A/C and private clean bathrooms with hot water. 24/7 filtered water, coffee and tea.
COMFORT HOTELS INCLUDED ON TOUR: 2 & 3 * Hotels.
Cozy, comfortable, clean and good location! The Smartest option for for adventure loving travelers looking for a clean room, good breakfast and a smart service!. Perfect for couples and families!
After your arrival, we will pick you up at the airport in Baltra Island and cross to Itabaca Channel and then take you to Santa Cruz Island to your selected hotel at the beautiful town of Puerto Ayora. On the way we will make a short visit "Los Gemelos" volcanic formations and a private Ranch where we will see Giant Galapagos Tortoises on their natural habitat. We will also walk inside a petrified lava tunnel!
Enjoy a special welcome dinner in front of the sea at one of the best restaurants in town!
Accommodation at Posada del Mar hotel.