We're taking our signature Plant Medicine Heart Opening Retreat to Tahoe this winter season!❄️
Join Katrina, Tankut, & Natasha for a minimalistic digital detox weekend in Tahoe to restore vitality and rediscover joy in the present moment.
This intimate retreat will guide you to connect with your heart and expand your conscious awareness by integrating the transformative practice of yoga with sacred plant medicine.
We'll spend our retreat days doing yoga, breath work, meditation, cross-country skiing, sacred rituals, and awakening hot and cold plunges at the hot springs. Expect to immerse yourself in wintery nature, breathe in fresh air, and spend some quality time self-care time away from your media and devices to clear your mind.
This retreat is all about rediscovering our connection to ourselves, to nature, and to other humans.
We hold space for you to simply arrive as you are. We embrace you for who you are. Over the course of 4 days, we’ll create a close knit community that inspires self-healing and personal growth. We are here to support and guide you on your self-expansion journey.
It’s time to let go of the things that hold you back from living a heart centered life filled with meaning and purpose. It’s time to surrender deeply into the now and embrace love and connection while releasing toxic and self-limiting patterns of judgement, rumination, worry, doubt, and fear.
It’s time to reset your mindset and cultivate a new perspective by experiencing a weekend immersion that will guide you to experience presence, love, simplicity, and inner peace.
THIS RETREAT WILL INSPIRE YOU TO
- Develop self-awareness and rediscover the truth of who you are
- Cultivate daily habits and rituals that support your well-being mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually
- Look within, contemplate, and find clarity so that you can focus on what matters most
- Bring awareness into any self-limiting and self-destructive patterns so that they can be released
- Practice presence in the moment and find joy through simplicity
- Reconnect with your purpose
- Feel supported by an intimate community of individuals with similar goals and intentions
- 3 nights accomodation at a spacious and modern retreat house in Incline Village
- Delicious and nutritious meals prepared daily
- Daily yoga, meditation, and pranayama
- Plant medicine ceremony & sacred nature journey (winter wonderland edition)
- Awakening hot & cold plunges at Sierra Hot Springs led by Katrina
- Cross Country
- Philosophy, mindset, intention setting, and experience integration sessions
- Gifted Turkish towel for use at the hot springs
- Custom massage with reiki & sound healing by Tankut
PLANT MEDICINE CEREMONY
Our sacred ceremony will integrate the use of plant medicine from Mother Earth to facilitate deep healing and encourage expansion on a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual level. Our medicine offers a heart opening and mind expanding blend of healing plants and extracts.
The contents of this blend can be tailored, depending on the desired effect. Participation, experience intention, recommended dose, and additional details are discussed with each student prior to the ceremony.
This sacred ritual will guide you to connect with your heart, inspire new levels of consciousness, and support you in experiencing a deeper connection to yourself, all beings, and the entire universe.
ABOUT SIERRA HOT SPRINGS
Body acceptance is a key component of Sierra Hot Springs and all of our pools are clothing optional.
The Temple Dome Area is the main pool area and consists of The Hot Pool (105-110°) which is enclosed in a large geodesic dome, featuring stained glass, skylights and two cold plunges. Outside the dome, the large Warm Pool (98-100°) is complemented by a large sundeck and a Dry Sauna.
The Meditation Pool (98-100°) is outdoors, surrounded by rock tile. In this faux natural pool, you step down rock steps into a serene outdoor hot pool that is ideal for enjoying the star studded skies.
The Phoenix Baths (85-90°) are private tubs which are filled with fresh water between each guest. The Phoenix Baths are first come, first serve and take about 20-30 minutes to fill.
WHAT TO BRING
- Yoga practice attire, comfortable clothes for lounging, snow attire
- Snow boots or warm hiking boots - prepare to journey outdoors in winter wonderland
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Sun protection: hat, sunglasses, SPF
- Swimsuit (if desired, hot springs are clothing-optional)
- Water bottle (no plastic or glass)
- Yoga mat
- Books or reading materials
PAYMENT PLAN: $495 UPON BOOKING + $250 JANUARY 15TH + $250 FEBRUARY 15TH . Single bunk bed in a shared bunk room.
PAY IN FULL & SAVE $100. Single bunk bed in a shared bunk room.
PAYMENT PLAN: $495 UPON BOOKING + $250 JANUARY 15TH + $250 FEBRUARY 15TH . Single queen or king bed (shared by two, perfect for couples or friends/family) in a private room. Pay in Full and save $100.
PAY IN FULL & SAVE $100. Single queen or king bed (shared by two, perfect for couples or friends/family) in a private room. Pay in Full and save $100.
PAYMENT PLAN: $895 UPON BOOKING + $500 JANUARY 15TH + $500 FEBRUARY 15TH . Single bed in a private room.
PAY IN FULL & SAVE $100. Single bed in a private room.