This Beluga Galapagos trip itinerary focuses on the Central, Southern and Northern Islands, including visits to Tower and Hood Island, two highlights of the Galapagos Islands.
Please, pay your trip trough this link , click in the green select button
- Passport and photocopy of it
- Good Hiking Shoes, convertible cargo pants, long sleeve tops
- Backpack, bathing suit, bandana
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and hat
- Money for personal expenses ,
Dragon Hill: Cerro Dragon has hypersalinic small lagoon behind the beach, often frequented by flamingoes