The Shift: A Transformative Kundalini Yoga Retreat In Costa Rica
Taught by: Liya Garber with local guests
We are super excited to invite you all to a powerful and transformational time with us in Costa Rica. This sacred land is a vortex for transformation and expansion. We will experience heart healing and clear manifestation.
Costa Rica is the land of "Pura Vida" which means "pure life" a life that offers us the chance to slow down and practice more mindfulness and presence to encourage healing and true happiness.
We will live 7 days and 6 nights in the lush and healthy Rain Forest. The retreat center is up in the hills with a special view to the infinite blue ocean. You will hear an orchestra of the forest, birds, and monkeys! Activities in the area include options for nature lovers, yogis, and anyone looking to relax in an exotic jungle and exotic beach environment.
What is included:
• 7 days and 6 nights in shared or private accommodations
• Daily organic ayurvedic meals
• Two Kundalini yoga classes a day, including an early morning Sadhana and a late afternoon class with special guests
• Daily excursions that connect you to the land of Pura Vida, wildlife, plants, and community
• Receive blessings in a special indigenous ceremony with a local Shaman
• Sunbathe, swim and long board on the Caribbean coast
• Experience the tropical Rain Forest and its magical waterfalls
• Bird watching during migration season
• Tour local chocolate shops and take a chocolate making tour
• Free time for horseback riding, zip lining, snorkeling in the Caribbean coral reef, shopping, sunbathing and more!
• Enjoy and relax on-site. Amenities include a jacuzzi, a sundeck with an epic 360 view of the Caribbean ocean and Rain Forest, an open air restaurant, an in-house spa and massage therapists.
How to get to Samasati:
When traveling to Samasati you will arrive to the Juan Santamaria (SJO) Airport in Alejuela. SJO is the code for the airport. Samasati is located 98 miles from SJO airport. The journey by land is a lovely 4-5 hours. By air, it is a brisk 30 minute flight followed by a 45 minute car ride. Samasati can assist with these arrangements if you like.
Transportation services we use and recommend:
www.caribeshuttle.com Shared or Private mini-van, 5 hours transport time, $50pp
www.lancastercostarica.com Private Transport in small bus, 4 hour transport time $40pp
www.flysansa.com Commercial or Private flight, 30 minutes transport time, Commercial $85pp, Private $2,000 for up to 12 people. From LIM airport, it is a 40 minute drive to Samasati. Caribe Shuttle offers this service at $22pp
Link to more photos of the accommodations information can be found HERE
4:30 – 6:30 am Morning Sadhana
7:30 – 9:00 am Breakfast
10:00 – 4:00 pm Day Trip
5:00 – 6:30 pm Kundalini Class + Special Guests
7:00 – 8:00 pm Dinner