Join Haiti Got it for a mythical journey to our sister country of Cuba, this 8-day 5 city journey through some of Cuba's most famed cities is a snapshot into all the things that make our Cuban neighbors great. From days spent sampling hand-rolled cigars in the tobacco fields of Vinales, to nights spent dancing in Havana, to moments of enlightenment learning about Cuba's rich Afro-Cuban culture, and finally laying out on the white sand beaches of Varadero, this trip with a few more stops in between gives you a bit of it all.
• 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS STAY AT CUBA’S PREMIER LODGINGS
• TASTE OF HAVANA WELCOME RECEPTION
• ALL-INCLUSIVE VIP CATAMARAN CRUISE
• GUIDED TOURS OF VINALES, MATANZA, AND HAVANA
• THE SPIRITS OF CUBA TOUR: A GUIDED EXPLORATION OF AFROCUBAN CULTURE
• OUR SIGNATURE FAREWELL TO CUBA EVENT WITH A WISH UPON THE STARS
• OUR SIGNATURE HAITI GOT IT GIFT BAGS
• FULL-TIME HAITI GOT IT TOUR CONCIERGE
• FULL-TIME HAITI GOT IT PHOTOGRAPHER
• VIP AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE
• ALL DAILY MEALS INCLUDED
• ALL DOMESTIC GROUND TRANSPORTATION INCLUDED
• VIP AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
No. They’re Most-Inclusive. Though most of your cost for our packages (Domestic air and ground transportation, lodging, all listed activities in itineraries, daily meals, and all taxes and fees) is included in the price for all of our packages. Our packages are not all-inclusive.
The following items are not included in your package price:
· Transportation outside of scheduled activities
· Any meals not listed in your packages itinerary as included
· Additional drinks with included meals
· Optional activities, such as but not limited to; concerts, club nights, water sports activities at resorts, etc.
· Expenditures of a personal nature (Room service, laundry, telephone, internet fees, souvenirs, etc.)
· Anything not mentioned in the “Pricing” section of your package’s itinerary
Reservation Specialist: Guests will have access to a US domestic Haiti Got it reservation specialist to assist with any booking matters. Reservation specialists can be reached via e-mail at Bookings@HaitiGotit.com.
US Cuba Travel Guidelines: Our Haiti Got it Cuba trips are all complaint with the U.S. Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
1. Your trip, as per OFAC Cuban Visa requirements, falls under one of the 12 accepted travel
categories as "Support for the Cuban people".
2. Haiti Got it guests traveling to Cuba, as per OFAC rules and regulations will be provided
with an official Haiti Got it itinerary reflective of your time in Cuba.
NOTE: You MUST keep your provided itinerary on file for five years.
Foreign National Entry Requirements: All foreign nationals arriving in Cuba are required to have a tourist card (visa) and proof of health insurance. You can obtain your tourist card from your airline at the time of flight check-in. Tourist card cost between $50 - $100. Guests must also have a passport that is valid for at least six months from your scheduled date of departure from Cuba.
If you do not have health insurance, don’t worry. When flying a US carrier, health insurance is often included with the cost of your airfare. To verify, you should check with the airline. If it is not, you can purchase health insurance once you land in Cuba.
Excursion Departure Time: Departure from hotel/residence for daily activities will occur each day at a predesignated time. As listed in your itinerary.
1. Guests will be required to be in hotel lobby/residence 30 minutes prior to scheduled
2. Guests who are not present at specified daily departure time will be left. Daily wake-up
calls are available.
Meals: All scheduled daily meals for your Haiti Got it trip are included in your package price.
1. Guests will be required to cover the cost of any additional meals or drinks not specified as
included in the itinerary. Please budget between $300 - $400 USD for meals and drinks per
person for the length of your stay.
Activities & Events: All activities and events listed in your itinerary are included in your package price. Any additional activities not included in your package pricing will be listed with a asterisk
( * ).
Arrival Airport: José Martí International Airport (HAV).
BRING A GUEST.
For every guest who joins you on your selected Haiti Got it trip(s), you and your guests will receive an additional $50 off the total cost of your selected package.
Contact us to obtain your special referral code.
NOTE: There is no limitation on the number of referral payments you can receive on a package. So the more people who join you, the more you get off your total package price.
Our packages are designed to accommodate two people per room. For guests traveling alone, Haiti Got it will pair you with another solo guest of the same sex in a room with two queen beds.
If it is your preference to room alone, there will be an additional single supplemental cost. The cost of this supplemental varies for each package.
Please review the itinerary for the trip you have selected for more information and pricing.
To begin your Haiti Got it journey, once you have landed at José Martí International Airport (HAV), after clearing customs and collecting your luggage, you will be greeted by your awaiting Haiti Got it tour concierge, who will then lead you out to your driver for transport to your residence for the start of your Cuban adventure.
Once you’ve left the airport, you’ll be whisked to your Havana homes in the burgeoning neighborhood of Vedado, known for its ocean views, art galleries, and quality restaurants, for the start of an eventful four days in Havana, Cuba’s capital city.
Once you’ve arrived at your homes, been checked in, and have settled into to your room, get some rest.
There's a full night ahead!
Tonight, join us for our signature Haiti Got it Welcome Reception.
A night of music, food, swag, new faces, and dancing.
With the conclusion of your night at one of Cuba’s most historic venues to witness a spectacular live performance.
Meals included: Dinner