Adventure through Uzbekistan on our epic 7-day itinerary through Tashkent, Bukhara and Samarkand. We've designed this trip so you'll explore the heart of the Golden Age of Islam in Central Asia, all while enjoying delicious Uzbek food, trying your hand at Islamic arts and enjoying beautiful architecture and scenery.
Wondering what it's like to travel with us? Here's what Salih said after joining this trip in March 2022:
My trip with Halal Travel Guide was amazing
"My trip with Halal Travel Guide was full of adventure and discovery, without the hassle of having to plan.
I went to Uzbekistan and was warmly treated by everyone, we had aid of a local guide Humoyun who knew the language and people to ultimately keep us safe and informed wherever we went.
I was really impressed with the amount of care we received throughout the trip.
The tour itself was rich in Islamic history and for each city we visited we had a specialist guide accompany our main guide and group to share their knowledge.
There were no concerns in regards to transport while on the trip, picking a great hotel or worrying about the best place to eat as it was all arranged.. we simply showed up and enjoyed a great trip all round
Soumaya has done a great job in bringing value to anyone travelling with HTG especially if you’re going to a country you’ve never been to.
Personally I don’t think I would’ve ever been able to match the quality of service HTG provided me if I were to plan and do Everything myself."
Tashkent – Samarkand – Gijduvon - Bukhara
What you'll experience during this trip
2024 dates are now open for Booking!
If you would like to pay in instalments, let us know and we'll set this up for you! Please note:
1. A £100 deposit is required to secure your booking. This is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. Full payment is received 8 weeks before the trip, or at a push, no later than 6 weeks before a trip.
3. You can opt to pay in up to 3 equal instalments at no extra cost.
ARRIVAL TRANSFER: On Saturday morning from 07:30 - 08:30 am.
DEPARTURE TRANSFER: On Friday at 07:00 am.
Arrival/Departure Airport: Taskent (TAS)
These transfer windows have been planned to align with flights to Tashkent with Turkish Airlines. We welcome guests from all nationalities and countries to join the trip and can arrange separate airport transfers where necessary, for an additional fee.
Please familiarise yourself with the Ts&Cs below. It's very important that you have read these before booking your flights, to give yourself the best preparation and protection.
1. A £60 deposit is required to confirm your booking. The deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable.
2. Full payment is required no later than 8 weeks before your trip departure.
3. Once you have made your full payment it is non-refundable and non-transferable. You may sell your space to somebody else should you find you are no longer able to travel.
4. Cancellations less than 10 weeks before trip departure are liable to incur costs. Should you anticipate challenges travelling, please give us as much notice as possible.
5. We strongly recommend you buy travel insurance as soon as making your booking, to protect yourself in case unforeseen circumstances arise and you are no longer able to travel. This should include medical cover and cancellation protection in the event of covid, flight cancellations, illness etc.
6. Entry requirements: It is incumbent upon each traveller to familiarise themselves with the entry requirements to the country they are visiting. This includes visas and covid testing status.
7. The itinerary is a suggested outline of the route we will take and the activities that we'll experience. We will keep it flexible and make changes in the event the weather, or road conditions mean we need to adjust our plans. The same goes for our activity coordinators - in the event they are unwell or unable to attend due to a private emergency, don't worry; we'll arrange a suitable alternative.
8. All guests are screened following booking. Should you not pass the screening process, your deposit will be refunded.
9. You will receive details of the accommodations you'll be hosted at in your welcome pack, after booking. We expect you to research the accommodations in advance so that you know what to expect on the trip, particularly if you are opting for a shared room.
10. Once you are on the trip, there are no refunds, partial refunds or credit refunds.
11. Should your flight be cancelled, it is incumbent upon you to book a suitable alternative. If you do not attend the trip this will be classed as a no-show, and no refunds will be given. (This is where your travel insurance recommended in clause 5 will come in handy!).
Hurry, there are limited early-bird tickets available! This ticket is for sharing a twin room. If you are travelling solo, no worries - we'll pair you up with another solo traveller :)
Welcome to Uzbekistan!
You’ll be greeted you at the airport and taken straight to your hotel to freshen up and rest a little.
Please note that your guide will wait for you outside the airport exit. The airport is not large and is easy to navigate.
In the afternoon we’ll take you to Chorsu Bazaar, Tashkent’s central market and possibly the best way to get introduced to Uzbek culture. You’ll have the chance to sample plov, somsa, lagman and so much more!
Tonight, you'll meet your tour leader and enjoy your warm welcome to Uzbekistan at our group dinner.
Overnight in Tashkent.