Adventure through Uzbekistan on our epic 7-day itinerary through Tashkent, Bukhara and Samarkand. We've designed this trip so you'll explore the heart of the Golden Age of Islam in Central Asia, all while enjoying delicious Uzbek food, trying your hand at Islamic arts and enjoying beautiful architecture and scenery.
Wondering what it's like to travel with us? Here's what Huwaydah said after travelling with us for the first time in September 2022:
My trip with Halal Travel Guide was amazing
"My 1st trip with HTG and it was amazing!
Travelling with HTG I felt safe and found like-minded travellers that enriched the experience.
The itinerary was well planned with lots of things for us to do and see. I was not aware of all the Islamic history in Uzbekistan and this was an eye opener for me. I also liked that we got to take part in pottery and calligraphy masterclass and plov making.
Loved the country, the hospitality and hope to visit again soon insha'Allah."
Tashkent – Samarkand – Gijduvon - Bukhara
What you'll experience during this trip
Currently only one ladies-only departure for 2023! (We have departures on other dates for our mixed groups, which you will find here)
Saturday 29th April- Friday 5th May 2023 (Bank Holiday weekend straight after Eid)
Book early to avoid disappointment
ARRIVAL TRANSFER: On Saturday morning from 07:30 - 08:30 am.
DEPARTURE TRANSFER: On Friday at 07:00 am.
Arrival/Departure Airport: Taskent (TAS)
These transfer windows have been planned to align with flights to Tashkent with Turkish Airlines. We welcome guests from all nationalities and countries to join the trip and can arrange separate airport transfers where necessary, for an additional fee.
Please familiarise yourself with the Ts&Cs below. It's very important that you have read these before booking your flights, to give yourself the best preparation and protection.
1. A £60 deposit is required to confirm your booking. The deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable.
2. Full payment is required no later than 8 weeks before your trip departure.
3. Once you have made your full payment it is non-refundable and non-transferable. You may sell your space to somebody else should you find you are no longer able to travel.
4. Cancellations less than 10 weeks before trip departure are liable to incur costs. Should you anticipate challenges travelling, please give us as much notice as possible.
5. We strongly recommend you buy travel insurance as soon as making your booking, to protect yourself in case unforeseen circumstances arise and you are no longer able to travel. This should include medical cover and cancellation protection in the event of covid, flight cancellations, illness etc.
6. Entry requirements: It is incumbent upon each traveller to familiarise themselves with the entry requirements to the country they are visiting. This includes visas and covid testing status.
7. The itinerary is a suggested outline of the route we will take and the activities that we'll experience. We will keep it flexible and make changes in the event the weather, or road conditions mean we need to adjust our plans. The same goes for our activity coordinators - in the event they are unwell or unable to attend due to a private emergency, don't worry; we'll arrange a suitable alternative.
8. All guests are screened following booking. Should you not pass the screening process, your deposit will be refunded.
9. You will receive details of the accommodations you'll be hosted at in your welcome pack, after booking. We expect you to research the accommodations in advance so that you know what to expect on the trip, particularly if you are opting for a shared room.
10. Once you are on the trip, there are no refunds, partial refunds or credit refunds.
11. Should your flight be cancelled, it is incumbent upon you to book a suitable alternative. If you do not attend the trip this will be classed as a no-show, and no refunds will be given. (This is where your travel insurance recommended in clause 5 will come in handy!).
Welcome to Uzbekistan!
You’ll be greeted you at the airport and taken straight to your hotel to freshen up and rest a little.
In the afternoon we’ll take you to Chorsu Bazaar, Tashkent’s central market and possibly the best way to get introduced to Uzbek culture. You’ll have the chance to sample plov, somsa, lagman and so much more!
Once you’ve had the chance to explore and enjoy some authentic local food, we’ll take you around the old part of Tashkent to begin your journey of discovering Islam in Central Asia.