Join Rabbi Keith Stern and Puzzle Israel on an in depth journey of Israel, one which will allow you to really get to know the REAL ISRAEL on all its layers. This tailor-made itinerary offers a special opportunity to better understand the Israeli society and discover the less explored and the hidden gems of the geology and history of this ancient land. By the end of this journey you will have found the missing piece in the Israeli Puzzle you didn’t know existed!
1. Pricing is set at a base $5277 per person in double room, which reflects a group size of 20-25 people in four-star accommodations.
2. Travelers in groups of this size may upgrade to five-star accommodations for an additional $548 ($5825 total).
3, If the group size grows to between 25 and 29 travelers, pricing drops to $4936 (four-star) or $5537 (five-star).
4. At a group of 30 travelers, the price drops further to $4836 (four-star) or $5465 (five-star).
5. A partial refund to reduce the traveler's trip price to the correct level after full payment is made and the tour is closed for registration.
* Single supplement - $2031 (4*) / $3,451 (5*)
* Extra adult in double room - $1,015 (4*) / $1,270 (5*)
* Extra child in double room - $680 (4*) / $931 (5*)
Notes on pricing
* A $350 per person down payment - non refundable
* Full payment is to be made 60 days prior to arrival
* Full refund (other than deposit) up to 30 days prior to arrival
* 80% refund (not including deposit) up to 15 days prior to arrival
* 50% refund (not including deposit) up to 7 days before arrival
* If cancellations are made after 7 days prior to arrival, refunds will only be made for bookings that can be cancelled
* In cases of cancellations due to security reasons in Israel, there will be a full refund (including deposit), even if the trip is cancelled after 7 days prior to arrival
* The itinerary includes many elements that have not yet been booked. They are pending final booking and confirmation. As such, there may be slight changes in the final program.
* The above cost is subject to change at any time as per notice from hotels and other suppliers of services.
* If the number of participants and/or rooming arrangements and/or flights schedules is changed, an additional supplement may apply.
* Note that the final price can change according to changes in the schedule
All passports must be valid for at least six months from the date of return to your home country.
NEW VAT TAX REGULATIONS
Please be aware that according to the new Israeli tax laws, being strictly enforced by all hotels, all guests holding Israeli citizenship, even those with dual citizenship/passports both for individual travelers and guests part of a group, or invited local guests, will be charged the applicable VAT tax. Therefore the necessary documentation must be received from the participants within 14 days prior to arrival in order to finalize the bill. Should this information not be provided in a timely manner, we reserve the right to charge the VAT accordingly.