Come together with other outrageous sisters for a weekend of relaxation, reflection, and PLAY!
Imagine yourself snuggled down with a hot cup of coffee and a notebook by the fireplace for our morning session. Picture laughing women, cocktails in hand, enjoying a fantastic dance party and letting all the stress go! And on top of all the games and fun, you’ll be allowing yourself time for quiet and relaxation, too.
Our learning focus for the weekend will simply be on releasing what doesn’t serve us and dropping fully into our truth. Topics we’ll talk about include:
- Loving the Skin You’re In: learn to walk in your power and strength, embrace your beauty.
- Mindfulness Practices for Busy Women: learn how to quiet your mind and allow yourself to be fully present and connected to the world around you.
- The Power of “No”: take a hard look at your personal boundaries and where you need to protect your energy
- Dreaming Big and Facing your Fear of Greatness: women all over the world are as scared to succeed as they are to fail. Let’s learn to dream bigger and aim higher, while addressing how to face the fear and press forward despite it.
- Letting Toxic People Go So You Can Grow: let’s clean up that friend list, take inventory of the people who influence you most, and make an action plan to shift your energy to building healthy connections.
In a quirky old church turned modern living space, we’ll enjoy the beauty of new friendship, taking time to grow and evolve, and truly to just pause. What was once a sacred space will allow us not only a great place for reflection, but also celebration! The home has soaring ceilings and gorgeous stained glass windows. There are 4 double beds in the open loft and 4 more beds in the basement with a walkout. The kitchen and bathrooms are new & modern, and there’s even a spectacular fireplace!
Arrive as strangers, but leave as friends. With a collective deep breath, we welcome you to join us as we lean into transformation and relaxation with a side of fun!
Please note: all participants must be vaccinated to attend.
Welcome Cocktail Party (starts at 5 pm)
Welcome & Loving the Skin You’re In
Dance Party (wine, chocolate, and dancing - how can you beat that?)