Imagine this… white sandy beaches with water so warm that dipping your toes in feels like an upscale foot massage. All with a tropical breeze so whimsical that even Calgon gets jealous at the thought. Then there’s the fresh, mouthwatering fruits and delectable food caught straight from the seas, grilled to perfection. And let’s not forget sipping Mojitos and basking in the warm, Mexican sun.
Welcome to TULUM!
Join Travel Like a Boss at Aloft Tulum. Modern spaces and open expression prevail at Aloft Tulum. The hotel offers a wide selection of cutting-edge technology and high-touch amenities, as well as a perfect location near the city center of Tulum, Mexico. It is a short drive to stunning Caribbean beaches.
Immerse yourself in the local way of life while enjoying the vibrant attractions Tulum has to offer, including the archaeological area, majestic cenotes, pristine beaches, natural reserves and more.
Explore a variety of well-regarded restaurants in the area or stop by W XYZ Restaurant at the hotel to savor simple dishes with unique twists. Mix, mingle and soak up the jungle views from the rooftop lounge, offering great music and vibes, dining and a variety of cocktails.
As the evening draws to a close, you'll find a welcome reprieve from the excitement in our stylish hotel rooms and suites, which provide eye-catching designs and perks like complimentary Wi-Fi.
It's Time to Travel Like A Boss!
Experience something new every day. A world of options awaits.
Check-in and chill out. Each guest room and suites are designed for relaxation with jungle or city views
King bedrooms sleeps 3 people.
2 Queen bedrooms sleeps 4 people.
Check in: 3pm
Check out: Noon
SMOKE FREE PROPERTY
Tulum is a tropical destination like any other which usually means classic summer-like attire. However, there are many things that you should consider aside from your clothing that can be helpful during their trip. Packing can be a bit overwhelming for those who have never been to this part of Mexico before, so we decided to help you out!
Things to pack for visiting Tulum cenotes
- Pricing is based on double occupancy
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or to pay a deposit of $50 per person. If you select deposit, then you would pay your remaining balance when you arrive at the hotel.
- Once you make a payment (pay in full or deposit), you will receive your booking confirmation number within 24 hours.
- This is a non-fundable trip as a contract has been set up with the hotel.
- Refunds will not be provided for expired passports.
- Traveling to Tulum, Mexico, requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon.
- We suggest and recommend all attendees should arrive into Cancun Mexico, Dec 11, 2022 no later than 2pm. Remember there is a 2 hour drive to Tulum.
- Once you purchase your flight, please email flight information to firstname.lastname@example.org, so an airport transfer can be scheduled.
- You can make payments on your flight by using Airfordable.
- Check in: 3pm. Check out: Noon
Stunning city views from this contemporary room with sitting area and spacious bathroom. These rooms feature a spacious bathroom, 2 queen beds, ample closet, table and chairs, safe, and large HDTV.
Stunning jungle views from this contemporary room with sitting area and spacious bathroom. These rooms feature a spacious bathroom, 2 queen beds, ample closet, table and chairs, safe, and large HDTV.
Stunning jungle views from this contemporary room with sitting area and spacious bathroom. These rooms feature a spacious bathroom, 1 King bed, ample closet, table and chairs, safe, and large HDTV.
Stunning city views from this contemporary room with sitting area and spacious bathroom. These rooms feature a spacious bathroom, 1 King bed, ample closet, table and chairs, safe, and large HDTV.
We would like to welcome all our attendees to THE REMIX: TULUM.
You will be notified via email of location and time of Welcome Party, 24 hours before arrival to Tulum.