Immerse yourself in all Peru has to offer! Learn about Peru's culture, nature, history, and much more in this wonderful journey along with a great selection of places are sure will be unforgettable! Arrive in Lima and be part of a cultural. Continue to the city of Cusco in the Andean regions, where you will get to admire beautiful sceneries with mountains, flora, fauna, as well as have opportunities to meet local villagers and learn more about their traditions and lifestyle. Disconnect from modern life and soak in thousands of years of Andean culture! Explore Lake Titicaca and its famous islands as well as off-the-beaten-path experiences on the shores of this magical lake.
*** This itinerary is 100% customizable. Please let us know of any adjustments or changes to any activity, lodging option, length of trip, or region visited. We are here to help you plan your perfect trip!
- Take in the sights, aromas, and tastes of Peru's world-class cuisine on a cultural and food tour
- Wander around the cobbled stone streets of historic Cusco and soak in its local culture
- Soak in the history and tradition of Cusco and the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Explore the best of Machu Picchu citadel, the famed Inca citadel
- Venture into Lake Titicaca and sail along with its natural sceneries
• When booking a trip with us, we require a 5% front pay, non-refundable deposit. Covers the costs of the hard work our team and collaborators put towards creating your itineraries and making all the necessary pre-trip arrangements.
• There are scenarios in which the initial payment is higher (e.g. domestic flights, Inca trail, and some high-end hotels that need upfront payments to be booked). In these cases, we always let you know in advance and explain the reasons. You will always be in control of your decisions.
• Your deposit is non-refundable because we value all our collaborators' hard work highly. Many of them work from long before you arrive to prepare your trips. For guides, drivers, and communities we work with, their time is just as valuable as yours or ours, and it is not easy to find new bookings when cancellations happen. It also allows us to offer better protection to the guides, communities, field staff, and other partners whose livelihoods depend on tourism.
• Just like with the initial down payment, the final trip payment is a non-refundable commitment from you and us to ensuring that your fantastic holiday experience will happen. The final trip payment is always scheduled 35 days before you arrive.
• We understand that you are making a significant effort to visit our country. This is why we prefer to make our pledge clear before you book. Having said this, we also assure you that you can always reach us about any issue concerning the trip.
• We do not have a policy stating that you can postpone your journey after booking. Through our time, we could help travelers postpone trips on a case-by-case basis. We are a small, trusted operator, so there is no computer-generated algorithm deciding if we can help with your postponement, a human being is. We will always do the best we can to help accommodate you, however, charges corresponding to new services or penalties are passed to you.
• We ask you to please purchase travel insurance to guarantee that you are well protected in case of any unexpected situations. We can recommend some options that best fit your necessities.
• As you will have seen, our way of handling bookings is different from most conventional operators, and it requires more significant decisions from your side. That's why we ask you to sign these documents for us.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
• When booking with Peruvian Soul, you are not hiring a one-of-the-lot company. We see ourselves as a caring team, and we see you as our guest. It will be up to us to show you our home, Peru.
• Our responsibilities begin long before you book. Once receiving your first request, we are working hard to present the most inspiring experience. We do this through the booking process and during your stay with us in Peru. Even after your trip, we will still be here for you.
• We are always available to answer any question you might have before, during, and after the trip. We send all the necessary information to make your trip run smoothly with anticipation. Ten days before you arrive, you can expect the final trip documents with contact information, names of your guides, and your schedule for each activity.
• Before you travel, we suggest a video or phone call, to get to know each other, answer last-minute questions, and explain our travel documents. We want to guarantee that everything is clear and that you feel confident with all the information.
• Once your trip begins, we contact you regularly to see how you are enjoying your trip. We are at your disposal 24/7 to solve any issue you might have. All our partners share our philosophy, guaranteeing the same level of service at each destination.
• When booking shared services, we guarantee to have the best available option. However, the personalization or flexibility of these services will not always be the same when compared with private services that are exclusively for you.
• Traveling with us is like traveling with true friends who will always take care of you, be loyal and honest. That's why we want you to be fully informed and ready to proceed with your booking.
• With us you will have a creative and caring travel specialist who loves working for you and will help you throughout your entire experience with us. We hope to welcome you to Peru very soon!
All diets are compatible with this trip, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free. Just let us know, and we'll adapt the meals offered on this program to your diet.
Welcome to Peru and Lima! Upon arrival, we'll meet you at Lima Airport and continue together to your hotel in Miraflores, where you are free to relax and wander around at your own pace. After check-in, we'll hand you your travel kit and answer any last-minute questions. Depending on your time of arrival, we have plenty of suggestions for you to make the most of your first day in the city.
Optional activity: If your arrival time permits, take a morning biking tour around Miraflores & Barranco Bohemian district. Take an afternoon cultural tour of Lima
Transportation: Approx. 1 hour from the airport to your hotel.
Accommodation options: El Tambo Hotel (3-star hotel)