FINAL FLIGHT PRICES MAY SLIGHTLY CHANGE. WE WILL HAVE THEM CONFIRMED BY MAY 1.
Welcome! The Travel Clique presents, Egyptian Nights - A Bucket List Experience. We are a team of independent travel agents who have partnered together to bring you a trip and experience of a lifetime. Global Travelers LLC is our lead agency, therefore, you will receive correspondence from Global Travelers LLC as well as from your independent agent that you select during the reservation process.
The Travel Clique is excited to present to you a 10-day odyssey in the home of the ancient Middle East! EGYPT! Egypt is famous for its ancient civilization and the monuments of the majestic pharaohs, such as the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, the GEM (The Grand Egyptian Museum), Sakkara, and Dahshur.
Our journey begins in New York where we will come together for a Meet & Greet at a host hotel (TBA) on September 22, 2024. We will depart for Cairo, the Mother of civilization on September 23rd and arrive on the 24th. . We will dive head-first into Ancient Egypt with a full-day tour of the pyramids and the Egyptian Museum. Our first stop is Giza and the Great Pyramid, built between 2,560 BC and 2,540BC and the only remaining wonder of the ancient world. Visit the nearby necropolis to see the smaller pyramids of Khafre and Menkaure as well as the Great Sphinx, the enigmatic statue that remains stunning despite lacking a nose. Then head back into town to Tahrir Square to visit the Egyptian Museum, which showcases many of Egypt’s greatest treasures, including artworks, artifacts, and mummies in their burial coffins. **NOTE: Dates subject to change by +/- 1 or 2. We are still awaiting prices for flights.**
For questions regarding your trip (payments, trip details, etc.), click on the "Contact Organizer" button then follow the prompts to create and send your message. Or, you may send a direct email to email@example.com and, it will be forwarded to the agent you have selected. U.S. citizens must have a valid passport and visa to enter Egypt. U.S. citizens can obtain a renewable single-entry 30-day tourist visa on arrival at Egyptian airports for a 25 USD fee. (Price subject to change.)
Please read your package details carefully
1. By making reservations for this package, you are agreeing to Global Travelers LLC's Terms and Conditions. Click here to read Global Travelers LLC's Terms and Conditions.
2. All payments to Global Travelers LLC are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Our packages include multiple vendors with various cancellation policies. We NEED YOU to protect your investment. Therefore, you are required to select and purchase travel insurance for your domestic and international tours within 21 days of making your deposit to protect your investment in case you need to make a claim. Your selected agent will contact you within 48 hours to direct you to travel insurance options.
3. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Name changes will incur a fee imposed by the airline.
4. The payment schedule is required to keep your reservation current (Automatic payments). You can also break your monthly payments into smaller payments to accommodate your schedule.
5. Choose your roommate wisely. You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments. IF NOT, your reservation will be converted to a SINGLE PACKAGE and YOU will be responsible for the FULL PRICE of the room.
6. You can log into We travel 24-hours a day to review your account and make payments. Log in with your email. If you did not set up a password during checkout, you will be prompted to do so..
Click here to read Global Travelers, LLC's Participant Agreement
Make your reservation early to keep your monthly payments low. FINAL PAYMENT IS June 15, 2024.
1. Any reservations made after the deposit deadline are subject to room availability.
2. All roommates must pay the deposit for the room to be reserved.
3. Payments are invoiced through WeTravel. Your monthly payment will be automatically drafted from your account according to the payment schedule.
4. You can make full or partial payments anytime by going to wetravel.com and logging in using your email. If you did not create a password it will prompt you to do so. Once logged in select profile in the top right corner then select payments. You can pay any amount daily, weekly, bi-weekly to fit your payment schedule.
4. If you need to make any changes to your reservation, please do so by email only by selecting Message the Organizer or by direct email to your agent.
PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE IMMEDIATELY AFTER BOOKING!
If you cancel your reservation, your package is non-refundable. The Travel Clique has negotiated special pricing with vendors that will not allow us to obtain refunds. This special pricing allows us to keep our package pricing low which in turn, enables you to make affordable monthly payments on your vacation. We will do our best to assist in case of emergency, however we cannot guarantee refunds. Your cancellation is subject to the airlines and suppliers penalties at the time of cancellation which could be non-refundable. GET TRAVEL INSURANCE!!!! PROTECT YOUR MONEY!!! YOUR AGENT WILL FORWARD A LINK FOR YOU TO REVIEW INSURANCE OPTIONS.
If COVID-19 taught us anything, It has taught us that ANYTHING can happen in this world. Missing a vacation is bad enough. BUT, losing the hard-earned money you paid for your vacation is even worse! The Travel Clique ain't tryna hear that! That's why we require travel insurance for your domestic and international tours just in case you have to make a claim. Travel insurance covers many scenarios. Anything can happen such as; a missed flight, getting ill while on vacation, a family emergency may arise, your trip may be canceled, your trip may be interrupted, baggage loss or delay and, more.
The agent you have selected will contact you with insurance options.
*We highly recommend purchasing a Cancel For Any Reason travel insurance policy option If it is available. If you choose a "cancel for any reason" policy, most carriers require that you buy the policy within 24 hours to 21 days of the initial deposit. *
Your name must appear exactly as it is on your passport when making your reservation. If you do not have a passport yet, register in your full legal name. Any name changes will be subject to the airline and supplier penalties.
U.S. citizens must have a valid passport and visa to enter Egypt. U.S. citizens can obtain a renewable single-entry 30-day tourist visa on arrival at Egyptian airports for a 25 USD fee. (Price subject to change.)
Arrive early to NY and come meet the gang you'll be hanging with for the next week.