In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. - John Muir
We look forward to having you visit our farm on your very special occasion! We look forward to offering you a beautiful space to elope and begin your life together.
As a note: As you will be coming from out of state, current regulations mandate that you provide us with a negative COVID test taken 72 hours prior to arrival.
We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Sarah & Josh Pike
For a full FAQ about staying with us, please visit our website FAQ page.
- Campground Sites. Lodging listed for this weekend is in our Queen Glamping Cabin.
-Food. We have a lovely farm chef on staff who will be preparing food for your picnic dinner as well as options for breakfast, snacks and lunches. Cocktails to go, beer and wine also available for purchase. Food/drinks will be available for pickup our Event Barn for enjoyment at your campsite, or one of the several picnic areas at the farm.
If you have dietary restrictions please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
-Dogs. While we love pups, we don't allow pets in the campground. We do allow well behaved pets in the Farm Cottage/Farmhouse/Cider House for an additional fee.
-Our Cancellation Policy. You may cancel up to 12 p.m. local time 15 days prior to arrival to receive a refund. For cancellations made less than 15 days prior to arrival, we will charge the full payment. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID - please reach out to us immediately for a full refund.
- Some legalese. Many of the experiences at the farm are adventures in the woods and as such require an adventurous spirit and the understanding that they are inherently risky. With that said, please review the following:
By visiting Tops'l Farm (VENUE) , you as the GUEST agree to the following during your stay (EVENT):
Farm on Bremen Road LLC, (DBA TOPS’L FARM) is not responsible for any damage, theft, or loss of any articles or property left at the VENUE prior to, during or after an EVENT. The GUEST agrees and accepts responsibility for any damage done to the venue owned by TOPS’L FARM by the GUEST and those in the guests reservation (guest invitees). The GUEST agrees that TOPS’L FARM shall not be liable for any suit, actions, claims, loss, damages, expenses, injury or casualty of any kind to any person or property occurring at or in the vicinity of the VENUE, whether occurring before, during or after the EVENT. The GUEST as a material part of the consideration for this contract, hereby waives all claims and demands against TOPS’L FARM for any such loss, damage, injury or casualty. GUEST further agrees to indemnify and hold TOPS’L FARM and its staff and hired vendors free and harmless from any and all liability for any and all such loss, damage or injury to property and other persons, and from any and all costs and expenses arising therefrom, including but not limited to attorney fees.
Here's the deal: In these uncertain times we thought it would be good to put these weekend reservations out to the community to gauge interest so we can attempt to make plans around our summer - knowing that it all could change based on ever changing circumstances.
We, like you, find it difficult to make plans during this uncertainty. However, we are operating under the assumption (and hope) that by our planned opening in late June we will all be in a SAFE place to cautiously travel a bit outside of our homes and the woods seems like a great place to head to.
A few things to know about cancellations:
1. If for any reason we are not able to open, you will receive a full refund of your payments. No questions, no hassle.
2. If for any personal reason you are not able to make it, our refund policy is a full refund 15 days in advance.
3. If you are not feeling well leading up to your reservation, please get in touch with us and we will discuss refunding your stay.
Our Safety Measures
We have always been extremely proud of the cleanliness of our lodging. However as we look ahead to this season, we are looking at an increased effort to make sure we are even more aggressive in our methods:
1. We are limiting the amount of items in our cabins & tents to critical items only - while we love to create interesting spaces with our vintage books, games and such - keeping our spaces clean and disinfected is our top priority.
2. Our staff is trained and constantly updated on procedures for maximum cleanliness and protocols based on up to date CDC and WHO recommendations.
3. After each guest, we will aggressively clean and disinfect all of the high touch areas of our cabins and tents. Common areas such as bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected several times a day. All laundry is washed in the hottest water possible. Most weeks we are only operating on weekends, so there are multiple days in between each guest staying in our spaces.
4. No recycled air here! Our individual cabins and tents mean that you have your own space, air, entry to your cabins/tents and are able to isolate while on our property. Each cabin/tent has a private fire pit.
5. Our very limited staff takes extreme caution for personal hygiene - hand washing, hand sanitizer, etc. If for any reason any one of our staff members is not feeling well, there is absolutely no showing up for work.
6. While we typically love to interact with our guests and get to know each and every one of you, this year is (sadly) going to be a little different. Our goal is to allow for as little required interaction as possible - meaning self-check in/check out procedures, and as much pre-arrival email/phone communication as needed to help answer questions and get you pointed in the right direction for your time on the farm. As the restrictions relax, we will make week-by-week decisions on additional offerings and activities for your stay.
7. SPACE! We are so lucky to have 83 acres to roam here at the farm. Lots of spots to picnic, explore and simply relax in the woods or by our river.
If you have any questions at all re: our protocols please reach out. Happy to answer questions to make you comfortable about what we are doing to keep us all safe and healthy while enjoying the great outdoors.
Price is for the entire 2 night stay for one glamping cabin site (for 2 people) .
A quick note: Base price per site for the weekend is $490 for the two nights. (includes lodging, picnic dinner for two on both nights and tax). Please just choose "One Participant" for the adults in the reservation as the base price is for two adults (the system is a little weird).
Food: We are so excited to have Chef Tiffany on the farm this summer to cook our farm guests the most delicious meals that are inspired by our landscape. We source from our farm, field and forest as much as we can and support local farmers and fisheries whenever possible. Please see itinerary for the nightly menu & drink options. Additional items can be added below.
What we provide in the cabin:
Here is a selection of our general food offering each weekend. Subject to adjustments based on what is seasonal and available that week.
First Night Dinner - (Included in the cost of your Overnight)
Second Night Dinner - (Included in the cost of your Overnight)
Perfect Picnic Sandwich (changes weekly)
Vegetable Side (seasonal, changes weekly)
Additional Items to be added if desired (not included in your base price).
· Chips & House Dip - $12
· Morses Sauerkraut Cheese/Meat Board (for 2) - $30
Tops'l S'more Kit (for 2) $15
From scratch grahams, Marshmallows and local Maine chocolate from Black Dinah's chocolate. Includes sticks.
Lunch Picnic Basket (for 2) $40
Items change weekend - sandwiches, sweet treats, a grain salad.
Campfire Skillet Kit (for 2) $25
(to be cooked over the fire at your campsite)
Par Cooked Potatoes & Vegetables
Breakfast Sandwich with Coffee/Tea - $9
Biscuit, Local Egg, Chorizo, Cheese
Biscuit w/ Fixins with Coffee/Tea - $9
Biscuit, Tops'l Garden Jam & Clotted Cream
Campfire Oats - with Coffee/Tea - $9
Oats, Fruit, Local Cinnamon Honey & Cream
Kids Cereal/Milk/Fruit $8
Bottle of Red Wine $16
Drinkable summer reds for around the campfire.
Bottle of White Wine $16
Bottle of Rose $16
Summer in a glass.
4 Pack Assorted Beers (IPA) $16
Maine craft IPAs.
4 Pack Assorted Beers (Other) $16
Maine craft lagers, porters, stouts, pilsners, Kölsch
"Tops'l Tipple" Cocktail Kits to Go - $16 (2 drinks)
Weekly Garden Cocktail
Weekly Foraged Cocktail