• Private vehicle transfers
• driver speaking English
• Hotels with breakfast and some dinners
• Airport Transfers.
• Tour guide for all days
• Overnight in Rabat with Dinner And breakfast ( welcome dinner )
• Overnight in Chefchaouen( the blue town ) with breakfast
• All accommodation in Fes with breakfast for one night
• All accommodations at a luxury tent with dinner and breakfast .
• As evening falls down we enjoy dinner and then special entertainment will be provided around the campfire with music, drums, and singing from our Berber guides.
• All accommodations at Dades gorge with dinner and breakfast
• All accommodations in Marrakech with breakfast for three nights
• 8 lunches except the last day
• All accommodation as mentioned above in 4 star hotels/authentic riads with ensuite baths and heating
• Camel ride
• All Entrances fees
• Possible to visit the nomad people who live in the desert .
• Professional English speaking guide in Fes chefchaouen -Marrakech-
What's Not included:
Welcome to Morocco, Travel With B.A.E.S. After greeting at the airport transfer to Casablanca center.
Casablanca is now Morocco's largest city and commercial capital, Africa's fourth largest port. Visit the residential area of Ana district, Ain Diab to stroll the famous Boulevard de la Corniche, Atlantic boardwalk lined by restaurants. Continue with a visit to the United Nations Place, Mohammed V Square with its central fountain. Of course, visit the gorgeous mosque of Hassan II, which is the largest religious monument in the Muslim world outside of Mecca. Then we transfer to Rabat .
Overnight in rabat with dinner and breakfast