The Turks and Caicos is a tropical Atlantic archipelago that’s located 575 miles (925 kilometers) southeast of Miami, Florida, and 75 miles (120 km) north of the Dominican Republic. The country is a British Overseas Territory with a population of 44,543 (2020 estimate) spread over nine inhabited islands. There are about 100 named islands and cays in the Turks and Caicos.
As of 1st September 2021, all visitors who are 16 years and over will require proof of being vaccinated to be granted entry to destination. The TCI Assured Travel Authorization Portal is available by clicking here
Alexandra Resort - All inclusive invites you to enjoy the best resort value on world acclaimed Grace Bay Beach. The experience of staying at Alexandra Resort - All inclusive is a unique one. Resort amenities include a large lagoon-style swimming pool, Asu on the Beach restaurant, Elevate Spa, 24-hour front desk and an fitness room. Alexandra Resort - All inclusive offers many services on a complimentary basis, including non-motorized water sports, tennis courts, bicycles, a free dining shuttle to sister resorts Beach House Turks and Caicos and Blue Haven Resort – All-inclusive, and Wi-fi property wide. When you compare these services and facilities to other Turks and Caicos resorts, it’s hard to find better value than what is offered at Alexandra Resort - All inclusive on award-winning Grace Bay Beach.
Each studio features a king or queen bed, balcony or terrace, bathroom with shower only, A/C and ceiling fans, flat screen TV with US and international channels, DVD player, laptop-size safe, washer/dryer, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, small refrigerator, sink and small appliances. Size: 450 ft² / 42 m²
Maximum Occupancy: 2 persons
Redemption Information: Please refer to "How To File A Claim" section under Travel Protection for more information on requesting a refund or filing a claim.
To review full plan details online, go to prior to your purchase, or for a summary of this information, review the Travel Protection section below.
Inclusions: Pre-Departure Penalty Waiver Provided by Funjet Vacations (non-insurance features)
• Cancel for ANY reason and get a full refund in the form of a travel credit less the cost of the
• No change fees that could quickly add up
• Our lowest price guarantee on Mexico, Caribbean, Hawaii and Central America vacations
• No need to worry about the weather with our Hurricane Travel Credit
Per passenger package value**
$0 to $799.99: 13 years and older = $49.99 / 12 years and under = $24.99
$800 to $1,499.99: 13 years and older = $74.99 / 12 years and under = $37.49
$1,500 to $2,999.99: 13 years and older = $99.99 / 12 years and under = $49.99
$3,000 and up: 13 years and older = $124.99 / 12 years and under = $62.49
*Travel Protection Plus is not offered on scheduled air only vacations.
**Holiday surcharge (12/18-12/30) per passenger: Add $30 for 13 years and older / Add $15 for 12 years and under
The following items are not refundable under Travel Protection Plus
• "No Show" situations where the traveler does not check in and denied boarding situations are
• Non-refundable hotel rates
• Air not purchased from Funjet Vacations
• If the number of individuals occupying a room decreases, the remaining travelers will be
responsible for additional costs incurred as a result of a change in the per person occupancy
• Nonrefundable travel agent fees may be included in your package price.
• No name changes or substitutions on travel protection plans
• Cost to change to an alternate scheduled airline as a result of an airline schedule change prior
• The cost of the travel protection plan
These convenient roundtrip shared shuttle transfers ensure seamless arrival and departure for every guest. On arrival you will receive a warm and friendly welcome by a TCI Escapes/M.A.S.C. Taxi Representative for a seamless check-in and on your way to your hotel. For your return journey, your driver will meet you at your hotel and take you back to the airport.