JOIN A TRIP OF A LIFETIME:
- Hike the legendary INCA TRAIL to the Lost City of Machu Picchu! This epic hike rewards you with stunning Andean mountains landscapes, ancient ruins and vibrant local culture along the way!
- Reach the Sun Gate of Machu Picchu at sunrise and enjoy this World Wonder on your own before the crowds get here
- Hike & Learn every day about the history of Inca Empire from legends and tales. Combine the visits to the most impressive ruins and temples of the Sacred Valley with the challenge of one world’s best known hikes!
- Participate in Pacha Manka ceremony of the Incas with locals, make a sacred offering to the Mother Earth!
- Only for the most tough ones: a day hike to astonishing natural wonder - RAINBOW MOUNTAIN. Away from the beaten path and hard to reach, Rainbow mountain was ranked by National geographic as one of the 100 unique places on Earth!
- Travel in our group of 10-15 hiking fellows assisted by enthusiastic and fun team-leader Karina Safari (Spanish/English/Russian-speaking) and qualified team of local guides and porters.
- Our trip will be organized in the PREMIUM category, it means that we will be traveling by ourselves without mixing up with other groups, our porters can carry our personal luggage, we will stay at exceptional campsites, with the finest equipment, best delicious meals, and hot coffee, cocoa, or tea brought to our tents each morning!
Number of days: 8 days /7 nights (including 4days/3nights Inca trail hiking adventure)
Inca Trail Walking Distance: 43km/26 miles
Difficulty: Moderate to Challenging
Lowest/Highest altitude: 2400 to 4200m (7800' to 13800')
Accommodation: 3 nights in tents, 4 nights in hotels 3***
Assistance: Professional local team of guides and porters
Meals: All included on trek (meals cooked by chef) / breakfasts in hotels
Who carry our camping gear: Porters (your personal luggage up to 7kg/14lbs can be carried by porter as well).
- Trekking permit is required and must be booked 4-5 months in advance, as the permits are sold out very fast.
- Registration ($500 non-refundable deposit) is required to lock your spot in a group and purchase your trekking permit
- Save on early-bird registration for adult 16+ and get $100 OFF (before 01/01/2017)
- Save on taking your Kid 12 to 16 y.o and get $100 OFF