JOIN A TRIP OF A LIFETIME:
- Hike the legendary INCA TRAIL to the Lost City of Machu Picchu! This epic hike rewards you with stunning Andean mountains landscapes, ancient ruins and vibrant local culture along the way!
- Reach the Sun Gate of Machu Picchu at sunrise and enjoy this World Wonder on your own before the crowds get here
- Hike & Learn every day about the history of Inca Empire from legends and tales. Combine the visits to the most impressive ruins and temples of the Sacred Valley with the challenge of one world’s best known hikes!
- Participate in Pacha Manka ceremony of the Incas with locals, make a sacred offering to the Mother Earth!
- Only for the most tough ones: a day hike to astonishing natural wonder - RAINBOW MOUNTAIN. Away from the beaten path and hard to reach, Rainbow mountain was ranked by National geographic as one of the 100 unique places on Earth!
- Travel in our group of 10-15 hiking fellows assisted by enthusiastic and fun team-leader Karina Safari (Spanish/English/Russian-speaking) and qualified team of local guides and porters.
- Our trip will be organized in the PREMIUM category, it means that we will be traveling by ourselves without mixing up with other groups, our porters can carry our personal luggage, we will stay at exceptional campsites, with the finest equipment, best delicious meals, and hot coffee, cocoa, or tea brought to our tents each morning!
Number of days: 8 days /7 nights (including 4days/3nights Inca trail hiking adventure)
Inca Trail Walking Distance: 43km/26 miles
Difficulty: Moderate to Challenging
Lowest/Highest altitude: 2400 to 4200m (7800' to 13800')
Accommodation: 3 nights in tents, 4 nights in hotels 3***
Assistance: Professional local team of guides and porters
Meals: All included on trek (meals cooked by chef) / breakfasts in hotels
Who carry our camping gear: Porters (your personal luggage up to 7kg/14lbs can be carried by porter as well).
- Trekking permit is required and must be booked 4-5 months in advance, as the permits are sold out very fast.
- Registration ($500 non-refundable deposit) is required to lock your spot in a group and purchase your trekking permit
- Save on early-bird registration for adult 16+ and get $100 OFF (before 01/01/2017)
- Save on taking your Kid 12 to 16 y.o and get $100 OFF
- All travel logistics and booking arrangements
- Your trekking permit to Inca Trail
- Your admission to Machu Picchu & sightseeing tour
- Professional assistance all the way: Team-leader (Karina Safari), certified mountain guide, porters, cook. Our guides studied in Cusco National University for tourism and english and trained in the first aid.
- 3 meals/daily cooked during the trek: breakfast, lunch and dinner, coffee/tea and drinking water available at campsites
- Camping gear (tents, dining tent, kitchen, bio-toilet tent), first aid kit, oxygen
EXTRA-BENEFITS INCLUDED (WHAT OTHER OFFERS DON'T HAVE):
- Personal equipment to each trekker provided: duffel bag (for your luggage), rain poncho, air foam mattress, insulated pillow, a day pack cover
- Our tents are spacious, clean and of high quality. Eureka Timberline 4 person tents will be provided for 2 persons sharing
- Portable bio-toilet tent for our group only. No need to wait in line in public toilets (not well-maintained and always far away)
- Porters, in addition to camping gear can carry up to 7kg/14lbs of your personal belongings (your duffel bag)
- Clean drinking water at each campsite will be provided at no additional fee
- Included 4 nights in 3*** hotels in Cusco and Sacred Valley before and after the trek
- Included 2 full days of Guided tours in Cusco and in Sacred Valley
- Participation in Pacha Manka ceremony
- Your train ticket and bus ride on the way back from Machu Picchu
- All private airport transfers on arrival/departure in Cusco
- Memorable gifts for all participants
- Domestic flights ($150-170 round trip Lima-Cusco-Lima)
- Meals in Cusco & tipping the trekking crew (~$200-250)
- Optional Huayna Picchu climb (on request)
- Optional accommodation in Lima before or after the tour (on request)
- Optional extension: Rainbow mountain day hike ($260 incl. hike and accommodation)
- Travel insurance ~$50 (8 days)