A relaxing drive brings you to the quaint township of Moclin, an area filled with historic monuments amid the magnificent mountain scenery. Breathe in the fresh air as you collect your gear and follow your guides out to the steps that lead up the sheer rock faces looming over the land.
With some outstanding vantage points looking out over the pine-clad mountainsides, you can admire the diverse environment as you make your climb. Watch for snakes, genets, owls, and eagles as you navigate the path, and revel in the sense of vastness amid the environment. You finish the route with an album of digital photos to commemorate the experience along with your own incredible memories.
• Helmet, harness, dissipation device for via ferrata, anchoring slings and other material needed
• Bottle of water, snack, tea, coffee and muffins
• Digital album
• Round trip transportation from central Granada and Azud de Vélez via air-conditioned coach
• Total insurance coverage
• You must be able to climb and descend stairs
• At least 2 persons are required for this activity to take place
• You must wear hiking boots