Escape the boredom of work, loud city life, and discover the beauty of island life just a few hours away. Here you’ll enjoy a tour of our original port city and capital, Port Au Prince, where you will feast your eyes on the lasting remains of a civilization that rose from enslavement to nationhood. Stroll along its bustling city streets, lined with artisans showcasing their paintings, pottery, sculpting, and metalwork and then be whisked away to a luxurious beachfront resort for a weekend of parties and water activities. Feed your need for speed on a jet ski, or lay on the beach enjoying the view, while food and tropical beverages are laid at your feet. Nights filled listening to the sounds of waves as they crash against the shore, as you dance under the Caribbean moonlight.
• 6 DAYS / 5 NIGHTS STAY AT TWO OF HAITI'S PREMIER LUXURY HOTELS INCLUDING A 3 DAY / 2 NIGHT ALL-INCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE AT THE ROYAL DECAMERON INDIGO BEACH RESORT AND SPA
• TASTE OF HAITI WELCOME RECEPTION
• ALL-INCLUSIVE CATAMARAN CRUISE
• PORT-AU-PRINCE HISTORICAL, ARTISAN & GALLERY TOUR
• OUR SIGNATURE FAREWELL TO HAITI EVENT WITH A WISH UPON THE STARS
• FULL-TIME HAITI GOT IT TOUR CONCIERGE
• ALL DOMESTIC GROUND TRANSPORTATION INCLUDED
• VIP AIRPORT/HOTEL SHUTTLE SERVICE
AND MUCH MORE
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
Keep in mind that the enclosed itinerary and activities are subject to change. Travel almost always involves unexpected situations, so things may need to be rearranged at times. However, it is important to remember that travel is all about the journey, and so even the unexpected situations we may face should be treated as part of the overall experience.
Ladies and gentlemen, after all, it is Haiti… anything great can happen.
Our packages are designed to accommodate two people per room. For guests traveling alone, Haiti Got it will attempt to pair you with another solo guest of the same sex in a room with two queen beds.
If it is your preference to room alone or we are unable to pair you with another guest of the same sex, there will be an additional single supplemental cost. The cost of this supplemental varies for each package.
Please review the itinerary for your selected trip for more information and pricing.
No. They’re Most-Inclusive. Though most of your cost for our packages (Domestic air and ground transportation, lodging, all listed activities in itineraries, daily meals, and all taxes and fees) is included in the price for all of our packages. Our packages are not all-inclusive.
The following items are not included in your package price:
· International airfare
· Transportation outside of scheduled activities
· Any meals not listed in your packages itinerary as included
· Additional drinks with included meals
· Optional activities, such as but not limited to; concerts, club nights, water sports activities at resorts, etc.
· Expenditures of a personal nature (Room service, laundry, telephone, internet fees, souvenirs, etc.)
· Anything not mentioned in the “Pricing” section of your package's itinerary
Reservation Specialist: Guests will have access to a US domestic Haiti Got it reservation specialist to assist with any booking matters. Reservation specialists can be reached via e-mail at Bookings@HaitiGotit.com
Haiti Entry Fees: All foreign nationals arriving in Haiti without a Haitian passport will be required to pay a $10 tourist fee. Payment is due in cash (US dollars or Euros only) and must be paid by passengers upon their arrival at the Port Au Prince and/or Cap Haitien international airports prior to passing through customs.
Excursion Departure Time: Departure from hotel/residence for daily activities will occur each day at a predesignated time. As listed in your itinerary.
1. Guests will be required to be in hotel lobby 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
2. Guests who are not present at specified daily departure time will be left. Daily wake-up
calls are available.
Meals: All scheduled daily meals for your Haiti Got it trip are included in your package price.
1. Guests will be required to cover the cost of any additional meals or drinks not specified as
included in the itinerary. Please budget between $300 - $400 USD for meals and drinks per
person for the length of your stay.
Activities & Events: All activities and events listed in your itinerary are included in your package price. Any additional activities not included in your package pricing will be listed with a asterisk
( * ).
Arrival Airport: Toussaint Louverture Port Au Prince International airport (PAP).
We know you were thinking it.
The short answer: Yes.
While many popular images of Haiti show a country that suffers from poverty and a long history of government shortcomings, in 2016, UNODC (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime) voted Haiti one of the safest countries in the Americas. Haiti’s death rate of 6.9 out of every hundred thousand Haitians is among the lowest in the Americas, the same as Long Beach, California.
For those of you who have had a Haitian friend warn you against going to Haiti, many times the hesitation and fear by the Haitian Diaspora of returning to Haiti is primarily due to the experiences of their parents (or grandparents): the crises their ancestors witnessed may have become the images they painted for their children, their children’s children, and sadly now, you.
It’s a new day in Haiti. Come see for yourself.
To begin your Haiti Got it journey, once you have landed at Toussaint Louverture Port-au-Prince International airport (PAP), after clearing customs and collecting your luggage, you will be met by your awaiting Haiti Got it driver for transport to your hotel.
Once you have checked in and gotten settled into your room, feel free to get some rest.
Tonight, join us for our signature Haiti Got it Welcome Reception.
A night of music, food, swag, and dancing.
Meals included: Dinner