Join your fellow students for a fun-filled winter adventure! Students can choose to snowboard or ski with experienced guides. First time skiers are encouraged to join - two full days of instruction are included! Enjoy 2 DC Student Adventures! All while enjoying in stay in the heart of Whistler Village.
Whistler, home to the alpine events of the Winter Olympics 2010, is a quaint town 2 hours north of Vancouver up the scenic Sea to Sky Highway. Home to Whistler Blackcomb, Whistler is one of the most famous ski resorts in the world. Your adventurous students will love this paradise! From skiing and snowboarding to group dinners in the Village you students will have fun connecting with their fellow students!
Includes skis or snowboard, poles and helmet
For folks with their own equipment!
For those who want to enjoy everything but the slopes!
▪ 7:00AM Students check in with guides (Meeting location TBA)
▪ 7:30AM Depart for the Ferry and check in for the 9AM ferry from Swartz Bay to Tsawwassen
▪ 1:30 PM Arrive in Whistler and store luggage before going on a village tour.
▪ 4:00 PM Check into hotel room
▪ If you require clothing rentals, meet your guide in the lobby and they will assist you with the rental arrangements.
▪ 7:00-10:30PM Free time for dinner this evening. Later meet your guide for games & prizes in the conference room.